Y33 swarovski crystal Clock..>>>>>warning lots of bling!!>>>

Discussion in 'Interior' started by zion_97, Jul 25, 2007.

1. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

Here is my latest creation. I had been wondering what to do with that clock in the dash to make it pop more...heres what I came up with..and in the night with the green glow behind them really make it eye candy....comments welcom...even those that dont like it your comments are welcom................
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  2. VIP-UCF

VIP-UCF Active Member

I actually kinda like the clock...i wonder how it will look with only one row of cystals around the clock...I'm not a fan of bling but that looks really nice! great job!

3. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

No way you like,,cool man really cool thanks..cause I know its a stretch for you.....I think there are a many ways that it can be done..since you don't like to much bling maybe about 2-3mm spacing between rows or even use smaller crystals..The cool thing about this is if any one decides to do it themselves they can do whatevers and you know it will come out different...

4. VIP-UCF

VIP-UCF Active Member

i'm actually thinking about putting the JP clock in there...can't seem to find them anymore...

5. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

yeah I saw them..and wanted one but like you said hard to find plus they cost a grip..I would love to stick a rolex dial in there..I am trying to see about having one custom made..with some emerald and crystal baguet #'s...probably will never happen though..it all ready has a rolex feel to it with like a presidential with a diamond bezel..once I get my wood kit in they it should really look swell..

6. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

That's the one I wanted as well sometime in the near future! :biggthumpup:
    Talk to Freddie at Auto Fashion, he should be able to get you it, but it's not cheap!
    :pat:

7. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

NICE! I never got the wood kit , cause I wanted to see how it really looked. I've heard and seen on some cars that it's too much! I'm sure it look siiiiiccccckkk in yo shiet!
    Take lots of pics please!
    :biggthumpup:

8. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

that's not bad at all. Yah, the JP clocks are occasionally on YAJ, but it's pretty rare to see them.

9. dope...........

10. Miyabita_Y33

Miyabita_Y33 Member

looks good not over done... u still havent gotten the wood kit?

11. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

HEres a few more pics

here is a few more pics in the day.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    oh thought I would through my mini table in..it has a little bling........think I might add more around the bezel.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  12. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

How long did this take you? How many crystals did you use and what sizes?

13. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

it took me a between 2-3 hours..I used about 100 crystals mostly 4mm and on the wider areas I added 2mm crystals to feel in the gap...

14. RaCinStylez

RaCinStylez VSC Super Moderator

you use a hot glue gun?

15. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

no glule gun for this..way to messy for these..I used BEacons 3n1 glue..its water proof and weather proof....

16. RaCinStylez

RaCinStylez VSC Super Moderator

^^ coo, did you have to use a dremel to drill out holes or did you just use the flat crystals with glue? You do real nice work, I like it!

17. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

I thought about using a dremel at first but I figured that if I effe up I would have to by another peace...so flatbacks are what I ended up using if you messup just pull them off clean them and reaply them...Thanks!

18. NBPUA5

NBPUA5 New Member

Looks very nice.... Its not too blingy, adds class to the clock... Nice work.

19. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

Up date on clock bling

K fellas..I am painting my center console and had my clock out. So I decided to open it up and add some crystals. I also scraped the black paint around the bezel of the clock exposing the chrome underneath..now I think it has more of an elegance Rolex look..here are some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. firelizard

firelizard VSC Super Moderator

Off the car, two rows doesn't look crowded, but in the car it looks like two rows was too much... maybe

But the refracted light on the face looks so cool! Can't wait for night shots