Y33 Q45 Pics

Discussion in 'Infiniti/Nissan' started by jubei07, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Well guys I am finally puting my pictures up. I am on Tein springs currently and want to do coilover soon, so excuse the ride height. LOL. This is my first time posting pix on the site, so excuse the quality of the picture.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  2. emoq45

emoq45 New Member

Sweet Q! What size tires/spacers are u running? I actually like the tein drop with the wheel set up u have.

3. TipStylez

TipStylez New Member

Can someone tell me what the diffrence in thos headlights and the regular headlights are? I really like them but cant find them anywhere.

And thos springs give it a real nice drop, how you like the ride compared to stock tho?

4. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

19x9.5 +6 offset FK452 235/35R19 and 19x10.5 -1 offset FK452 245/35R19. No spacers....straight offset. Man.....after seeing it on the site, I realize it's not low at all I need coilovers bad.

5. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Headlights are 99-01 Touring Xenon Headlights. Ride is similar to stock, but it doesn't take too much to bottom the struts out, there really isn't too much travel.

6. MrExecutiv

MrExecutiv New Member

very nice Q.

7. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

Looks good.

8. Gao Jian

Gao Jian VSC Super Moderator

looks good, the wheels are going to look nice when you slam it but i think you will need spacers in the front.

Jake

9. MAX_POWERS

MAX_POWERS New Member

Did you cut your bump stops? That will give a bit more of travel. I like my Tein drop, at least it's still driveable. I would like to go with a coil over air bag suspension.

10. jqnguyen8

jqnguyen8 New Member

Car looks really clean.

11. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

Nice Q man, another silver one. WOW must be the year of the Silver Q's..hehehehe..

if you wanna lower it more in the back a little and close up some of the gap..camber the rears it will look awsome..and get some front adjustable camber plates...and then do the same to the front .. you will be surprised on how much lower you will look. You are well on your way with a nice ride!

12. Pagong

Pagong VSC Super Moderator

Nice, love the Amistads.

By the way, how do you camber the rear? which nut do you loosen up to get the rear to camber?? Pics.

13. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

here is some info that should help you.
    [​IMG]

14. mista808

mista808 New Member

wasnt there a car that looked like this for sale here a while back? is this the same one? i dunno, if not sorry, sick car though..

15. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Na, I didn't cut the bumpstops. Maybe i should have. I shouldn't be on this type of suspension for too long, looking at coilovers soon.

Thank your amistad are nice too, think you have deeper offsets. I am using S14 Rucas and S13 toe arms (I think, it's been a while since I bought them.) I'll try to take pictures later and post.

Na I think your thinking of jzz30tt old ride, monopolizedinc bought that car. My car is slightly different. (jdm cima visors & grille, Amistad Dish, and it is on Tein-Stech).

Thanks everyone for your comments!!! :dance: My next mod will be exhaust and coilovers.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  16. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

Nice, I found my other twin! LOL! :dance:

17. Pagong

Pagong VSC Super Moderator

Love the way your car stands right now, but a little lower will really make it pop!

Are the rucas already cranked to the max on yours? Sorry for the 20/20 questions, but my wheels come out about 1 1/2" inthe back lowered without camber :pat: , so I was hoping with the adjustability of the rucas I can maybe have atleast the 1/2" go in a little more and i would just show the lip and sidewall. I will post up pics of my car when i get a chance.

18. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

PagaongLS..once you get the rucas and with the stock camber maxed out you will probably still need to pull a little but you might be able to pull it off. PM benji for his rear camber specs..

19. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

No RUCAS are not maxed out yet. I'll take pix tonight. I would suggest maxing out your stock camber (as far negative as possible) adjustments first. Zion did his and his wheels cambered a bunch without RUCAS. I just have a conservative setting set on my RUCAS with plenty to go. What are the specs and offset on your rear wheels?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.