Y33 6.0 Back to being VIP - Mind - Attitude - Execution

Discussion in 'Infiniti/Nissan' started by 33flavors, Nov 30, 2011.

1. 33flavors

33flavors VSC Super Moderator

So I know I said it before that I'm selling and this will be the last time but I cant seem to let it go. I'm car sick like crazy - an addict - lol so here is the plan that I've started to execute.

So lets start with the rebarrel

19x10.5 -20 something 19x11.5 - 30 something

I really felt the need to do this because In my eyes I felt like the front was overpowering the rear. The car looked good but not from all angles

Color Change - Carbon Fiber Accents

Rear Diffuser - Dual Quad

Zenki Trunk - LED tails

Suspension - Short BAG

Trim the Front bumper

The objective is to roll and turn how they roll in Japan

I started with the re-barrel so i should see some new wheels in a couple of weeks - new offset and color - will update then

This is the rear set in on a 20x6 outer - I'm thinking 6.5 but I'll most likely go with a 19x6
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. waijai

waijai New Member

Looks sick

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  3. 33flavors

Arigato

4. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

*Like button

I've gone back and forth about selling my car and getting out the scene several times. I love modding cars but I jus don't have that same passion for this scene anymore and driving low and breaking shit all the time is becoming lame, this being my only means of transportation and all.
    Also too much fuckery going on in this scene.

Good to see you keepin with it though, definetly inspires me to keep going a little longer and I'm looking forward to what you got going on next. REAL NOISE.

5. CubanGS

CubanGS New Member

i think it was perfect already!! just build another one!!!!!

6. SIMPLE G50

SIMPLE G50 Member

Very nice J. Can't wait to see it done. BTW, where did you source your lips from?

7. airmax

airmax VSC Super Moderator

i know how you feel about the wanting something else, i want a tahoe, but i cant bring myself to get rid of my GS. cant wait for updates!

8. Rodneyc77

Rodneyc77 New Member

Plans sound legit... I like the new lips...

Just have fun with it... Enjoy the process. :biggthumpup:

9. F.L.S.

F.L.S. New Member

Nice!!!

10. BAHC

BAHC New Member

as if your shit wasnt top end already, this gonna elevate it even higher. cant wait for updates

11. 33flavors

Honestly I think the car is flawed in so many ways

The body lines will be worked back in - I'm most likely going with a dark gray/silver or a black carbon which is not too far from black or matte - The red makes the car pop but I think its more so a distraction from some of the finer details and imperfection

I can't move on to interior which will be pretty basic - changing the color of stitching and head liner and adding the lexus sc430 dash to stealth the double din - I'm going to focus on lighting and exterior

12. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

Gonna be wicked with those specs, I can wait to see how you fit that shit lol

13. PANCAKES!

J I think now we might be on the same page with your car
    We'll see though

Family this is EXACTLTY me!
    I've been looking at white 07 Tahoe's forever but jus can't come to terms letting go the Q
    Especially with it being paid off and I'm not too much of a fan of buying a Tahoe with no money down and still be putting in the money to build the Q how I want it! Hahahah! Good shit though! We on the same boat lol

14. romeo291

romeo291 New Member

Damn dude, can't believe this car can get any better. In for more pix and progress. Glad you're still addicted like me.

15. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

in for progress

16. airmax

airmax VSC Super Moderator

LOL told you we were prolly related hahahaha.

17. 33flavors

Not sure what these means. Have u been secretly disagreeing with style cues? Lol.

18. henrylee

henrylee New Member

In for pics.

19. Dranom

Dranom VSC Super Moderator

In for updates aswell!

20. PANCAKES!

No but there's some things you mentioned that I felt were keeping your car from doper than it was