wood interior

Discussion in 'Interior' started by slideshow240, Oct 20, 2008.

1. slideshow240

slideshow240 New Member

what would be a good online site to order a wood dash kit for my wagon? i have found wooddashexperts.com. they were the first one to pop up on goole search...looking for input because i want to get opinions/experience

2. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

You could call up Freddie, Elroy, Kevin, or Jeremy @ (autofashionusa.com):biggthumpup:

3. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

dont think many people here care for stick on wood much. send it to zion97 or get it water transfered on. i haaate stick on wood. actually i hate stick on aluminum more..

but if you do end up getting a kit i suggest using a heat gun on low power n putting it on right. you gotta mold it a lil to get it in all the corners n shiet so it looks more legit. you should note that since u live in houston where its so hot, the adhesive doesnt hold too well and the color fades from the sun.:shrug:

4. slideshow240

slideshow240 New Member

OK COOL thanks guys, there is a guy locally who can water transfer shiet so ill hit him up.

5. lexusondubs

lexusondubs New Member

what is this water transfer you guys are talking about ??

6. CamryVIP

CamryVIP New Member

I'd like to know more about water transfer as well. What exactly is that?

7. ExecutiveKoala187

ExecutiveKoala187 New Member

You know I was really thinking about getting a wood dash kit ,mostly because I change my mind a lot with my build so I dont really want it to be perminant. But does anyone know if they install ok or do they look really fake and sucky?

8. CamryVIP

CamryVIP New Member

for anyone who wants to know where to get the process done.

http://www.twnindustries.com/

these guys are local to me so I'll be giving them a call on monday to find out about how much a dash + window switch job will cost.

moderators I'm not sure if I can post this link or not. If not please edit the post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

9. Yokotas13

Yokotas13 Banned

or there is a vendor on here that does it as well

10. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Yes, a vendor just signed up that does water transfer. Zion97, who doesn't post here much, is also not a vendor anymore. He also didn't do water transfer, he paints the woodgrain on there.

11. airmax

airmax VSC Super Moderator

vendor on here :)

12. CamryVIP

CamryVIP New Member

well then how much does the process normally cost airmax?

13. airmax

airmax VSC Super Moderator