*** "WIDE AND AGGRESSIVE//LIBERTY VIP LEXUS GS"...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JUICEDW140, Aug 14, 2013.

1. JUICEDW140

JUICEDW140 New Member

2. MoWGLi

MoWGLi Member

So dope. The fender work is interesting. It looks different from every angle and the LE37's are a strange choice but work.Probably couldn't have pulled it off on an LS or a Q, but the GS works. I like it.

3. JUICEDW140

JUICEDW140 New Member

[video=youtube;Tmy4J_JsBiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmy4J_JsBiw[/video]

4. F.L.S.

F.L.S. New Member

:biggthumpup:

5. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

Looks pretty terrible/ugly to me. SHould have left the fenders stock instead of ruining them.

[​IMG]

The only thing I do like is the silver on white wheels. Most people do not like or do not thing that color combo goes, but I think it goes great together.

Is this the same car that was slammed on the 18 inch nkb cups? Looks identical minus the fender work.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  6. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

^^^ body work looksa lot better than the duckbill style pulls people try to pull off.

i like this car a lot but i LOVE te/le's. the one on the nkb's was a east coast car i think, this one is west coast.

7. JUICEDW140

JUICEDW140 New Member

no side skirts?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  8. BAHC

BAHC New Member

there was a lot of debate on the fender work when he originally made his thread. personally, im more a fan of radius as opposed to tuck. car on NKB cups was philly rob.

9. Bobafreak

Bobafreak Member

I liked the song? lol
    Im going to have to agree with jeebus on this.
    Big ups for another liberty car though.

10. actolex

actolex New Member

Any interior work.....trunk work.....engine compartment....brake upgrade ... :yahoo_39:

11. BLKVIP

BLKVIP Member

wheels are LE-37 pretty much a TE-37. imo that wheel on a GS is perfect. I would like to see the rear less cambered and closer to the fender, give it more of a widebody feel, all that fender work just to tuck meh.

12. Scrapin V8

Scrapin V8 New Member

Woah just saw this thread! Thanks for all the comments guys =) :shrug:

13. coco-puffs

coco-puffs New Member

0-60 in 5.3 stock?