who makes rear tray tables/cup holders ??

Discussion in 'Interior' started by lexusondubs, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

Very, very, very different. They are all vehicle specific.

2. ExecutiveKoala187

ExecutiveKoala187 New Member

^ no garson makes them for all the diff UCF'S and g50's y33 and y34s I mean jdm seats cant be too different from US counter parts

3. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

Oooooo ya the rears are the exact same. My bad. I thought that was an odd statement to make I get it now. :pat:

4. MR.J

MR.J New Member

'Not really into that middle console I dont know y.
    its sick odnt get me wrong.

I was also thinkin of doin some seat table thing like the maybach
    [​IMG]

5. ExecutiveKoala187

^ same here but i dont know why I like it , i guess I really love storage for some reason?:pat:

6. MR.J

MR.J New Member

I got a few idea goin around in my dome piece.. Im mainly want to do something like this if you have kids. you can pick them up from school dont some HW,drawing ect. in the back seat or on those long trips you know . I dont think they will be drunk friendly if you carry the homies in there lol

7. ExecutiveKoala187

kids and crayons and pens in a leather car........not a good mix

8. MR.J

MR.J New Member

true ... but still worth it .

9. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

got a link?

10. lowvanu2

lowvanu2 Member

Just got mine back from "the Dipster"..... now mine match all the rest of the work that he did for me.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. MR.J

MR.J New Member

^^^^^
    very nice!

did you use Jag tables?? or custom?

12. lowvanu2

lowvanu2 Member

They're Jag tables... two sets form a '94... they both (both sets) have the lights in them... believe the '93's have them as well but am not totally sure...

13. Brokey33

Brokey33 New Member

Damn, them things look hot. Everything you got dipped looks great, can wait to see everything starting to get pieced together, props

14. lowvanu2

lowvanu2 Member

I can't wait either!!

15. MR.J

MR.J New Member

updates??? ?^^^^

16. lowvanu2

lowvanu2 Member

Updates will appear in the proper thread.... (No thread jacking here) no big updates yet..

17. davipstar

davipstar New Member

i picked up two sets of Jag tables, neither have the lights in the wood trim. I got both sets for $15. One set has the finish cracked so i was going to finish removing it and then re-finish them.

I think that if u get a creative sub box designer that he/she could do something really nice. I would like to see some pix if anyone has tried this.

18. hellachunky

hellachunky New Member

old thread, but i just wanna help those who might be looking for sum rear tables. PM vipdout, he makes customs ones for the front and rear. and those wood dipped door handles are to die for lmfao