who makes rear tray tables/cup holders ??

Discussion in 'Interior' started by lexusondubs, Oct 17, 2008.

1. lexusondubs

lexusondubs New Member

well i got a nice JP front table (chrome/wood) and now i feel my rear looks naked without tables or cupholders who makes a nice set ?? and i cant use the clip on door ones cause i have the curtains there soo that wont work any suggestions?? help :shrug:

2. lexusondubs

lexusondubs New Member

wow nobody

3. RaCinStylez

RaCinStylez VSC Super Moderator

u gotta make something custom....no one makes em

4. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

carmate makes a mini the size of 2 cups.

5. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

I love tables but those carmates are kinda whack if I remember correctly. I bought one thinking it'd be dank-deezy but when it showed up its like this cheesy plastic made in Taiwan sold in japan piece of turd. So crappy I gave it away to this guy on club lexus.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  6. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

^^^I think cup holders on the window are kinda wack too, so you should do somethin custom for the area in the back between the seats in the centre console (the hump) space.

7. Platinum-VIP

Platinum-VIP New Member

i agreee...

8. MAX_POWERS

MAX_POWERS New Member

Get some tables of a Jag. Emerald has some rear tables.
    [​IMG]

9. lexusondubs

lexusondubs New Member

nice soo those are jag tables ??

10. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

11. lexusondubs

lexusondubs New Member

12. lexusondubs

lexusondubs New Member

anybody else have any ideas on rear tables ??

13. JDMGalant

JDMGalant Member

Yup, thats what I did on my car. Looks great!

14. MR.J

MR.J New Member

super old thread but ive been lookin for these... now i know what they are .. also ..

how hard are they to install?? look simple right?

they are gonna be goin on a Y33Q45

15. freeagent6

freeagent6 Member

16. MR.J

MR.J New Member

17. ExecutiveKoala187

ExecutiveKoala187 New Member

I think Garson makes a middle console thing for the rear Kinda Like a Maybach, I've seen em in a couple a VIPSTYLE mags over the past couple of months.

18. Qfour5

Qfour5 New Member

I really like the Garson middle I don't know how much it would cost or how much shipping would be to the US and I don't know if it is something that is sold for all cars or just certain platforms. But I also scooped up some jag table that I am going to try to mount in the rear also.

19. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

Cerrtian platforms. Expect to pay around a G with shipping. You could have someone make you one blended into the console CLS style for half that price. You just gotta find someone who knows what they are doing. :giggity:

20. ExecutiveKoala187

ExecutiveKoala187 New Member

^ word on that, The garson ones are like 7,000 yen or something like that and with dealer mark up and shipping prb over a g. But you can get them for all platforms I believe cause how diff can the rear seats be, well mabe some of the Ucf's are diff but q45 are similar? Also couldnt anyone who makes sub boxes do it also kinda the same thing if I had to guess.