What's a good air freshener?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Benji, Oct 5, 2007.

1. SPhoto

SPhoto New Member

I use this. To me, this is the strongest, long lasting air freshener I've ever used compared to any other brand. It's a cheap walmart air freshener (about $2 a freshener) but it does the job for me! I started off with 2 fresheners in my front cup holders, then when I got my next pay check I just moved those 2 to the rear cup holders and picked up 2 more fresheners. Really strong since there's 4 now. I always replace my fresheners every pay check. Just throw away the rear ones, move the front fresheners to the rear, and replace the front with new ones. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

2. Dranom

Dranom VSC Super Moderator

^those are pretty good and cheap

3. C8V6C

C8V6C New Member

Just spread body butter all over your car lol

I am rocking Garson / DAD Musk right now....it is a nice change from squash, since that is what i usually roll with

4. blakuza

blakuza VSC Vendor

Yeah get that nice strippa smell :) damn!!!!!

5. BLKVIP

BLKVIP Member

need to restock soon. the under seat ones worked awesome. for anyone who hasent tried

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  6. Bobafreak

Bobafreak Member

Incense. No i dont burn it, i just leave the pack in my car. last FOREVER!

7. LuiBTLRD

LuiBTLRD New Member

I always stick with air spencer original squah. Keep it in the glove box and it won't be quite as overwhelming of a smell.

8. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

I am all about that JDM squash. I don't know why Japan's squash smells so much better than ours but damn...