What's a good air freshener?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Benji, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Benji

Benji VSC Super Moderator

I'm curious to what you guys are using for air fresheners if you have any. My car doesn't smell like anything right now, but it wouldn't hurt to have something that smells fresh. I've been thinking about using Febreze on my carpet, but not sure if that's a good idea.

2. jzz30tt

jzz30tt New Member

[​IMG]

You will never want to smell anything else in your life. If you want some let me know. A friend just got about 100 of them in.

3. RaCinStylez

RaCinStylez VSC Super Moderator

SQUASH FTW

4. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

I was at Auto Fashion one day and a customer came in the shop and noticed they had Squash car freashners for sale and he went crazy "WHEN DID YOU GUYS START SELLIN SQUASH" "I'LL BUY ALL OF THEM" I had no idea about squash. Thought of it as just a ugky vegtable. So I was told squash is like one of those trendy things to have for your car in the import seen. So I tried one day and it's actually not bad. I've had mine for over a month now and still has alot in it!
    :shrug:
    I really want to try the Junction Rolls Royce Sent. :smiley:

jzz30tt-I might have to take you up on those, how much?

5. Damicci

Damicci VSC Super Moderator

Squash
    But I get mine from the mother land.
    Bluge <3 and it's VIP
    also the Air Spencer ones are good too. Your typical import scene JDM trend air freshners. Although they do smell very good.

What about the JP air fresheners? Febreeze always works well. lmao

6. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

Squash by AIR SRENCER:biggthumpup:

7. jzz30tt

jzz30tt New Member

Just make sure you don't buy this crap:

[​IMG]

Is smells like complete shit. Even though it's made by the same company, it smells horrible.

8. BOSOZOKU

BOSOZOKU New Member

the squash is my fav, and the apple is great too.

9. KickEachVerse

KickEachVerse New Member

I think BBQ ribs would be a nice scent.

10. DaygoVIP619

DaygoVIP619 New Member

i use those GLARE squash air fresheners you find at japanese stores and they smell great, i also got em because they looked nice for luxury cars.

[​IMG]

11. TipStylez

TipStylez New Member

i had squash. It was in a glass can with chrome lid, and it was called smooth squash. Smelled a lil more minty then regular squash, the gel was black with glitter in it..looked cool.

But spilled everywhere..

EDIT: Right after i posted, DaygoVIP619 posted the one im talking about haha.

Only thing i dont like about them is i kinda want it hidden, and i had to keep these in the back armrest of the Q .

12. augdogg

well you must got a bunk one, cuz mine smells squashy good!

13. Miyabita_Y33

Miyabita_Y33 Member

I like new car smells

I just picked up one at target ( New CAR Platinum smell) $8.99... Clipped it to the rear air vent of the Q it smells like a rich cologne. :smiley:

I purchase the LS 460 sent a while back from JP and it lasted about 2 weeks...

14. MAX_POWERS

MAX_POWERS New Member

I have been using Air Spencer squash for years. I love this stuff. Girls like too! They last for about a month.

15. RaCinStylez

Air Spencer Squash, has to be the best air freshner by far. Both my brother and mom have strong allergies, and when they ride in my car the squash air freshner doesnt bother them at all. Its not too strong, but the smell lasts forever. I keep one in my air purifier box, so when I turn it on the car gets filled with squash goodness...hehe...

16. jzz30tt

jzz30tt New Member

nah they all smelll like crap...

you need to get some real squash and smell the difference.

17. aristo93

aristo93 Active Member

Junction Produce New Type Flavor Aristo 161

18. TipStylez

TipStylez New Member

i dont understand the JP scents. Do cars smell diffrent when they are new? haha.

19. augdogg

Why don't you post up some examples instead of remarks, so we know what your referring too..:pat:

Is everyone in agreement that AIR SPENCER Squash smells like S#it?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007
  20. RaCinStylez

wrd, ima get me some real squash and put it in my ride..

[​IMG]

......NOW THATS VIP!