What did you do to your Nissan/Infinti today???

Discussion in 'Infiniti/Nissan' started by burgy, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Doc Elder

Doc Elder New Member

I have a question? Does this count a different for a VIP car? ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1406433804.809812.jpg ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1406433804.809812.jpg

Sent from my iPad using VIPStyleCars

2. projecty33

projecty33 New Member

Don't understand your question, but that's super ugly.

3. Doc Elder

Doc Elder New Member

Thought so. Sitting in someone's car

Sent from my iPad using VIPStyleCars

4. blackanese

blackanese New Member

Thanks, brotha!

5. barad55

barad55 New Member

Badass!!

6. barad55

barad55 New Member

added some splitter to my Y50
    IMG_4817.jpg
    IMG_4831.JPG

7. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

Subaru front lip?

8. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

Finally got my meisters on

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. blackanese

blackanese New Member

sittin' proper

10. TougeSC3

TougeSC3 Member

Are these 18's? You sold me on Meisters. Think I need to find a set with white faces.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

11. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

Yea they're 18s, last 2 sets of wheels (technical 3 I suppose?) have been 18s. The steps make them look a little small but if you have the right size lips it makes it look pretty normal.

12. Cimaone

Cimaone New Member

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. VI IX

VI IX Active Member

ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1445193405.392082.jpg ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1445193442.241085.jpg ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1445193479.703280.jpg

Damn no one posts in these forums anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

14. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

^^^thanks for posting up man, I know it's a bummer :,(

15. Bippu Max

Bippu Max New Member

Yeah sux.

16. RITZY33

RITZY33 Member

4 Wheels this forum was what got me into the scene....I don't even have an IG so I have no idea what's going on with builds anymore.
    Is 19x16 -82 still considered cool? Lol

17. 33flavors

33flavors VSC Super Moderator

That's cause the scene got gay with dudes being all butt hurt about people critiquing there build. So I even catch myself about to write something constructive and I end up deleting it and not saying anything at all. Pretty weak. Too much cosigninn Going on. Flaming is a term of endearment. We used to care about the scene to the point we didn't want to see weak shit. A lot of weak shit these days. And then all the bottom feeding Facebook groups created to replace what Vsc already provided with a community the thrived because the flaming was the quality assurance process. Only to sell crap shoot parts gives the illusion that the people that run those pages are now the experts on the scene when the reality of it is not one single Facebook group mod has ever fully built a car so it's the blind leading the blind and the abundance of shitty builds are a reflection of that.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  18. VI IX

VI IX Active Member

Amen.

19. dzznuts671

dzznuts671 Member

TRUTH!! Just having an opinion now is considered bashing or hating. Too much people pleasing. I know how I want to build my car is not for everyone but oh well it's my car. But at the same time I respect their opinion. If we all agreed on the same things all our cars would look exactly the same. Only my true friends no that we Agree to Disagree! LoL

20. beachbum-1

beachbum-1 Member

Build youe car for you.not for others.its to bad this forum is dead.but then again most fourms are dead.this site also got me into vip/stanced cars