What did you do to your Nissan/Infinti today???

Discussion in 'Infiniti/Nissan' started by burgy, Nov 30, 2009.

1. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

japan

2. eds13

eds13 Member

^
    :smiley-rofl:

3. MoWGLi

MoWGLi Member

New fog's, cabin filters, air filter and a good interior clean out. Going to be doing quite a few more maintenance items in the next week.

4. VI IX

VI IX Active Member

Tried to fix the air mix door and failed miserably. =( gonna be a cold winter

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

5. bhsuperlow

bhsuperlow New Member

started removing and installing new tails.. Such a pita w/ the m35 having to remove half the trunk to get to the reverse lights

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. cxlo8331

cxlo8331 Member

Tara

7. bhsuperlow

bhsuperlow New Member

Tara???

all that work has finally paid off

[video=youtube;CaVxFjduDtA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaVxFjduDtA[/video]

8. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

gangstaaa. who did your tails?

9. BoostLee

BoostLee New Member

ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1387827221.514689.jpg

Upholstered my own pillows for the Y33. #FME FITMENT MAFIA EMPIRE next will be embroidering FME onto the middle section. ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1387827401.480553.jpg Instagram: @stuntstatus, @elite_coatings next up for an Acura TL is brown ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1387827715.923318.jpg

10. Dranom

Dranom VSC Super Moderator

tails looks dope!

11. bhsuperlow

bhsuperlow New Member

tails were done in japan w/ a module and a on/on switch allowing it to use standard tails and then this for when i wanna mess around.

12. 06M4.5

06M4.5 New Member

you need a bigger garage, cars are too wide now :)

13. bhsuperlow

bhsuperlow New Member

[video]http://distilleryvesper3-3.ak.instagram.com/2727e2647e4d11e3a0b012bc9aac6927_101.mp4[/video]

Wonder if that works.. pretty much made my k-break led in the bumper to work as both brake and parking light.

14. AmoneyQ45

AmoneyQ45 New Member

i kicked the tires to make sure the wheels were holding air after 3 weeks.

15. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

mine aren't -- went from 50psi all around to

30 LF
    28 RF
    08 LR
    49 RR

LOL. this is according to my TPMS

16. vickreyy

vickreyy New Member

My rear wheel that CZ supposedly fixed the leak on loess like 3psi per day. I'm trying to put off rebuilding it myself as long as possible. Lol

17. Dranom

Dranom VSC Super Moderator

Hit him up here. Easton is his user ID or post a trader rating so people know

18. vickreyy

vickreyy New Member

It's honestly not even worth the hassle haha. It took me 6 weeks to get this one back the first time I shipped it off. :p

19. QFactory

QFactory New Member

Icut my front end on my 99 q45, so i can tub it (yesthe motor is out and I am indeed doing an LS 6 speed swap in my Q) but im still in training. lol sigh
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. TougeSC3

TougeSC3 Member

So I've been playing around with the idea of doing a motor swap in my Y33 Q45. I've built plenty of 2JZ's and was considering doing one. I don't think anyone has done a VQ30DET into a US car though. The motors are cheap and it would be different. Motors are cheap. Anywhere from $1000-$1500. I just need to find a JDM ecu diagram to see if it's feasible or if a standalone would be needed. What do you guys think?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk