What did you do to your Nissan/Infinti today???

Discussion in 'Infiniti/Nissan' started by burgy, Nov 30, 2009.

1. burgy

burgy New Member

Since so many people seem to be secretive or like me.... just slow:innoutrofl2: I thought we could just do some mini updates etc.

I'll start since today I had the bead resealed on the Fiances' VSKF's. RE050A's are not a good tire to stretch due to the sporty stiff sidewalls but she loves the way they ride so yeah.

I also spaced out the Ann. Edition Q45 wheels so they are pretty damn flush even though they are stockers. Soon to be replaced though, I just need tires for the new wheels. On Thanksgiving I had the front hood resprayed as well.

2. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

i just lowered the rear a bit more (it's pretty good timing that you posted this thread today haha)

3. prtrillaboss

prtrillaboss New Member

kept her in garage while i brainstorm the rear interior :)

4. turbosilvia7587

turbosilvia7587 New Member

I havent driven it since last night haha....needs to be washed. Just sitting in my driveway slammed to the ground.

5. AME_VIP

AME_VIP New Member

I cursed at it a couple times. My resonator is cracked and rattles but things get worse haha

My F50 was hit and run on Friday night at a local pub. I was parked out front of some bays where the pub/sports bar keeps their kegs, bottles etc. So I filed a police report because there is a camera pointing right where I was parked! Looks like someone backed right into me damaging the rear bumper on the passenger corner also the metal under the tail light and the quarter are damaged. Argh. Have to deal with insurance company on Dec 2.

Oh and I bought a condo so modding plans are on hold until funds allow!

6. ni5mo240

ni5mo240 New Member

that sucks man, I'm waiting for Grant to ship me my tophats/camber plates to install my UAS! And then fit my wheels:dance:

7. luxurystatus

luxurystatus New Member

just detailed my bad boy today.... weather here in hawaii just cleared up from the auwful rain, and had to give the sexy beast a beauty treatment :biggthumpup:

8. MR.J

MR.J New Member

looked at it for hrs in the garage.
    checkd my pockets.. empty.:sad:
    back inside the house....

9. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

boo I no nissan/infin haha , into check your updates though guys ;p

10. prtrillaboss

prtrillaboss New Member

love that camber for that Lex!

11. DIRTYATL

DIRTYATL Active Member

looked at it for 5 mins and walked away in digust ( buying a house right now so no dough for mods) hopefully in 2010 i will get to put in some work

12. Brokey33

Brokey33 New Member

Turned it on just to here it rumblin in the garage, that's all I can do for now. Got a part on order, but still bein shipped from where the sun rise

13. kingpin

kingpin New Member

Drove it to work ..at 234 km (no joke ) :) Then dropped it off for a oil spray and full service at the shop ..:biggthumpup:

14. br1ank

br1ank New Member

Installed new lower control arms...

(Bushings went bad)

15. jlego

jlego New Member

buffed my headlights!! came out pretty good... (pats self on back) :biggthumpup:

16. ni5mo240

ni5mo240 New Member

My tophats are coming!! Woo hoo!! Then UAS go in, then my rim fitment, then accessories woooohooo

17. miucus

miucus New Member

about to roll my front fenders now, and alignment tomorrow.

18. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

called body shop guy... didn't answer. Washed car today after the rain.... next week more rain expected.

19. VI IX

VI IX Active Member

Looked at it in the garage. Hasn't moved for a while. Stacking up my chips for air runners. Couple hundred more. =)

20. Damicci

Damicci VSC Super Moderator

Stared at it and smiled.