VIP table attempt

Discussion in 'Interior' started by texastoast`, Dec 8, 2012.

1. LowStyle400

LowStyle400 New Member

looks great installed i like it a lot. did you try to match the stain on the stearing wheel?

2. gh0st

gh0st New Member

What do you drive? The rest of your interior accessories doesn't say VIP.

3. texastoast`

texastoast` New Member

i tried

4. texastoast`

texastoast` New Member

its a kia forte (WHAT thats not VIP) i know wanting something different. i was going to go a different route when i first got it but i started to really like VIP style. gonna be changing things up a bit. im just getting started.

5. MaxiNone

MaxiNone New Member

man, that looks good. what did you use for the chrome borders? where did you get that shifter from?

6. texastoast`

texastoast` New Member

chrome border was from pepboys. gonna be making 2 more tables for some friends so getting it from ebay next time (its cheaper). and the shifter i got at a local car show. u can go on ebay to and get it there. just search "bubble shift knob"

7. gh0st

gh0st New Member

I do really like your table work, didn't mean anything negative about it.

8. MaxiNone

MaxiNone New Member

thanx for the info,

you should get intothe table making business lol

9. texastoast`

texastoast` New Member

that is the plan.. getting a few things together as far as better tools to make the job easier and better sources for parts. hopefully want to start at the beginning of next year. i'll keep this thread updated.

10. texastoast`

texastoast` New Member

no offense taken bro its cool.....trust me it takes alot to get me goin.

11. texastoast`

texastoast` New Member

just an update to anyone looking at that link for the chrome cup holder. got them yesterday and im PISSED. on the image and comments it shows a full chrome cup holder. when i got it just the ring was chrome and the rest was black. :rules: sending that ish back and asking for my money back

12. LuiBTLRD

LuiBTLRD New Member

that looks awesome. comparable to one of those vipdout tables!

13. texastoast`

texastoast` New Member

Thnx man hella cool hearing someone compare it to vipdout. gonna be making more after the holidays. if u know anyone that wants one let me know

14. LS400RR

LS400RR New Member

good stuff. DIY is the way to go.

15. visitor

visitor New Member

That looks really nice man! I like it. How stable is it with only those brackets? (I do not have a table like that on my car, so i am unfamiliar with them..)

16. SPhoto

SPhoto New Member

That is sick! Where do you get all your chrome trimmings?

17. workinprogress

workinprogress New Member

Hey I was wondering how thick is the actual wood cause I'm gonna try and make one for my car Aswell please and thanks:)

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

18. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

show us how you mounted it? Looks to be missing a support brace.

19. Awwthentic

Awwthentic New Member

awesome job, thats some good work too. Better than JP and DAD cause its hand built and still looks good. props +1