VIP Style Hyundai Genesis

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles...' started by xiaphin, Jun 10, 2015.

1. xiaphin

xiaphin Member

There aren't many Genesis Sedan's in the game right now so I figured it was time to post mine up. Not quite on the same level as James at VIPdout's Prada Genesis but it's a decent start. Car has been on air since last October but the wheels just showed up a few weeks ago. JP curtains going in this week and My Ride Version 2 Front lip to be installed shortly. Hope you guys like it. Ignore the dent in the first picture, got backed into in the parking lot this past weekend.

2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8
    Debadged - 3000K HID's
    Suntek HP Bronze 40% Tint
    Wings - Airbag and Rear
    09' SCC Grille w/Camera
    Air Force Suspension Bags
    Accuair eLevel Management - Dual 400s - 5 Gal Tank - Exo Mounts - Copper Hardlines - SS Fittings - Zaetec Digital Pressure Gauge - i-Level
    Infinitewerks LS01's
    Front - 20x10+18 Rear - 20x10.5+28
    Liquid Bronze Face - Brushed Smoked Lead Lips and Centers w/logo Machined - 24k Gold Hardware
    Yokohama S.drive 245/35/20 All Around
    Black Project Kics R40 Revo Lugnuts
    Work V07C Valvestems

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

what is that on the grill?

3. beachbum-1

beachbum-1 Member

It's a cam....nice ride.my neighbor has this car in blk.real nice inside.

4. xiaphin

xiaphin Member

Front Camera

beachbum-1 is correct, it is a camera, although not a functional one. I had no intention of wiring in this system and not sure it can be done on a USDM even with the tech package. I did not see a harness on the chassis that can connect to the camera. The grille was only offered on one trim level of the 2009 KDM Genesis, no other years in Korea and never offered in the US. The "camera" doesn't transmit a visible image to the display but is part of the front blind spot detection and Smart Cruise Control (SCC). System is a radar based where the camera and center section of the grille work together to detect objects and distances. Hyundai moved the sensors to the lower section of the grille in 2011-2014. The 2015 Genesis and Sonatas still have a section very similar to mine in the grille but the camera has been moved to the top of the windshield for better range. This was by far the hardest part to source on my car and took over 3 months to even find the correct part number. Needless to say it is very rare and I am the only one in the US that I know of who is running this grille.

5. brainneeded

ah like a blind spot detection. i figured it was something along those lines. good looking car, would be extra dope if you were able to get it to work.

6. xiaphin

xiaphin Member

Agreed hooking it up would be sweet but would you trust it since it was never offered over here?? Glad you like the car. Have gotten mixed/interesting comments over at the genesisowners forum.

7. brainneeded

yeah I feel ya. but I don't really like trusting shit like that anyways, I feel it makes people too relaxed while driving and they don't depend on sir senses as much. it would just be bonus bling points if it worked haha

8. xiaphin

xiaphin Member

Junction Produce Beige Curtains

Installed Junction Produce Beige Curtains (small) recently. Not sure if they are going to stay in all the time or just for shows.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. MaxiNone

MaxiNone New Member

at first i didn't like the color of choice for the wheels, but after seeing into pic by pic i like it. these genisis are really nice, i like how its turning out.

10. gekae24

gekae24 New Member

Very well done

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

11. burgy

burgy New Member

Very nice. Just bought one myself for the wife.