VIP LS400 TO THE MAXXX!

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by ucf10916, Oct 24, 2010.

1. ucf10916

ucf10916 New Member

[​IMG]

well this sucks! sittin in my apt with my girl watchin a movie. all of a sudden someone knocks on my door to tell me a tree fell on my car. i was like wth? you gota be trippin, i didnt believe it at first, and when i walked outside, sure enough there was a huge branch on my car. hopefully my insurance will cover it? i guess this is more a RIP to the MAXXX.

its not actually as bad as it looks. the windshield is done for, sun roof is done, the hood is encaved but hopefully theres no engine damages. the dashboard is a little messed up. and hopefully the impact didnt damage my suspension..

ive seen posts like this before, but to be honest, i never thought it would happen to me..

2. VIP-UCF

VIP-UCF Active Member

damn that sucks...if the roof is caved in, then it's a goner...

3. DD9512F

DD9512F New Member

damn such a clean first gen.... sorry to hear that. hope it turns out for the better

4. C8V6C

C8V6C New Member

Crazy! Sorry to hear/see

5. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

i'd just strip everything off and sell what i can and start over, but that's just me.

6. VI IX

VI IX Active Member

wtf?!? :pat:

7. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Wow!!

8. ucf10916

ucf10916 New Member

might do a part out or sell it as is if anyone is interested. all it really needs is a windshield, sunroof, and a hood, and fix the driver door. everything else is clean.

9. brainneeded

at least you can tell people you're crazy dumpt now? :smiley-rofl:

sorry i had too. :biggthumpup:

10. tommiedred

tommiedred New Member

Damn that sux....on another note I actually wish a tree would fall on my car:smiley-rofl:

11. brainneeded

double post.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  12. kingpin

kingpin New Member

dammm sorry man :biggthumpup:

13. Brandicus

Brandicus VSC Super Duper Mod

dude thats the worst, I can say for sure I wouldnt be NEARLY as calm as you if that shit were to happen to me. I hate to be the vulture but I would want your stock wheels if you did decide to part out. This could be a perfect excuse to find another one though 93 is the year to have and yours looked really mint. :sad:

14. nokcy21

nokcy21 New Member

damn that sucks..hope insurance will pay for it.
    you can do a convertible LS... =)

15. masboy

masboy New Member

wow that sucks. sorry to see that. hopefully ur insurance will cover it instead of find a way to get away from this.

16. ucf10916

ucf10916 New Member

nah my insurance isnt covering it. haha yeah stupid dumpt now.

trust me bro i was pissed. but u know theres not much i can do, ins aint covering it. i put a claim into the city and havnet heard from them yet.

if you want a tree to fall on your shit, go somewhere downtown on a windy rainy day and park under an decently lookin old tree with 80 foot branches hangin off and guaranteed one will fall! hah thats how it happened to me.

oh yeah, she was def mint! 34x,xxx miles though, but still runnin strong as hell. but i guess its better than eventually dieing on me on the road being stuck somewhere hella far u know? it was about time to get rid of this.

17. tommiedred

tommiedred New Member

^Damn insurance won't cover it?? that sux...not trying to be nosey but did you have full coverage? if not I could see them not covering it but if you did have full coverage that's foul.

18. ni5mo240

ni5mo240 New Member

that sucks bro, let me know if you part out, my cousin will pick up some parts

19. flexinsteelz

flexinsteelz New Member

Damm that sucks Darrel... Funny thing was when I was at thunder valley i looked up to the TV and saw u on the news...haha

20. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

that should fall under comprehensive coverage...that really sucks. Now you just need spacers...

kidding

let us know how it goes with the city