vip inspire ka9

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by jdmerik05, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Brandicus

Brandicus VSC Super Duper Mod

im feeling nice today, fixed what you did to your license plate too:runcoold:

[​IMG]

2. KLD

KLD New Member

I rolled mine with a hammer, came out good. Every time I've used a fender roller, it tends to dent or crease the fender. They also make the lip look like a duck bill...very drastic angle. Pulling the fender would look the best, but takes a lot more skill to make it look right.

If you do go with a fender roller, make sure you know what you're doing. It's not as easy as just bolting it on then rolling it out. Also, make sure you have all of the other tools you're gonna need...like a heat gun for example(to heat the metal, to help prevent pinching of the metal). I don't have a list of those tools for you, but I'm sure you can research that.

Good luck, can't wait to see how this turns out!

3. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

Great work, I love it! My ride is a 96-98 rare breed. I believe i'm the only one on here with this body style, but seeing this pix make me believe anything possible

4. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

Yeah thank i hear story like this of the dent and crease alot .So im go to have them shaved.

5. its amazing how the legend has come a along way.

6. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

Hey Max what did you do to your fender shaved or rolled?

7. AME_VIP

AME_VIP New Member

I used a roller and a heat gun on my KA9. Honda metal is thin and easy to work with. No cracks or dents.

8. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

thank for the tip i saw ka9 that what made me go with 19" too bad you parting her out but i read on acura-legend your upgrade ride is nice too.

9. I rolled the fenders nice and smooth like butta. :dance:

10. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

thank

11. onefattboy909

onefattboy909 New Member

Nokturnal CC Infiniti M45...

it would look sick bagged... nice photoshoping..

12. Vip619

Vip619 New Member

sick ride, when are you gonna get air?

13. Ransom_nl

Ransom_nl New Member

Not the only one :yahoo_68:

[​IMG]

14. Beangrower_Fan

Beangrower_Fan New Member

sweet ka9. hardly see those being modded. i wanna see somebody build a mode legend.

15. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

hopefully soon i brought a used kit from some local guy let just say you get what you pay for shit :saiyancrunks:so now i am in the market for a brand new no more half steping

16. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

:shrug:lol that not fair you have an offical ka9 right-hand drive sweet ride

17. Ransom_nl

Ransom_nl New Member

Your ride looks pretty Gangster. I like it! I bet alot of people get scared when you drive up, lol. Maybe next year I'll throw some nice jdm vip wheels on it, for now I'll enjoy the comfy boat ride a little more. I did install the window visors 2 weeks ago. They are a pain to get on, but definitely worth it.

18. 208Soarer

208Soarer New Member

I like these when they are done. I knew a guy that had a 96 with kit,wheels, and air suspension. Man that was a god looking car!!

19. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

Yes sir i get the drug dealer looks lol :smiley-rofl:who doesnt tryna to go vip yeah i had some window visor on my civic hatch i love them i will get those goodies and other once the outside is complete

20. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

Hopefully this will become my reality very soon :biggthumpup::biggthumpup: