vip an 08 tsx?

Discussion in '101 Off Topic' started by lowslowtsx08, May 19, 2011.

1. lowslowtsx08

lowslowtsx08 New Member

i have an 08 tsx which i have had for a few years now. i really want to get into the vip scene but i'm having a hard time looking at the tsx as being VIP worthy i guess u could say, just wanted to know what you guys think about this....

2. knguyen

knguyen New Member

Not hating or anything but I personally wouldnt do it. Why not get a lexus or something big body?

3. lowslowtsx08

lowslowtsx08 New Member

well it was my first car and im almost done with the payments but im about to move out so money is tight atm....only 20yrs old so its not like i have a lot of money to blow. i thought i might just work with what i have =/. like i said i just cnt see this car as a vip whip, it has the lines and shape of a tuner if u get what im saying.

4. knguyen

knguyen New Member

Oh I got you..then just drop it on some nice wheels:biggthumpup:

[​IMG]

5. plusonechoi

plusonechoi New Member

its all the more reason TO DO IT! That and i completely understanding working with what you have. That and not many others have done it, so you can set yourself apart a bit. one of my team members has done an amazing job with his VIPstyle TSX. his name on here is "plusONE Kandy Shop" if you wanted to search for his thread. goodluck!

6. plusonechoi

plusonechoi New Member

here is his most recent pic from this years Wekfest in SF

[​IMG]

7. BAHC

BAHC New Member

i think the new gen tsx (if 08 falls in that category) are fuckin sick and id do it in a heart beat

8. psyk0tic808

psyk0tic808 New Member

its been done before...although, not many people do it....heres a black one on air with a full kenstyle kit...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Slo N Lo Benzo

Slo N Lo Benzo New Member

That chop looks crazy with the suicides. Later.

10. a.blanco0905

a.blanco0905 New Member

As to not being VIP worthy... dog, I seen cornball platforms on here & the term "VIP inspired" is used more than "VIP" anyways, so def go for it.

Plus u got sum inspiration, now do work!!! lol...

11. illest

illest New Member

ideally it's the inspired portion..not a legit platform..I am one myself....

12. NewLife

NewLife New Member

This fashion is not just for Lexus or Infiniti, I say go for it. In the end it is a question of how well executed the car is. As for inspired it is either vip or vip-styled - "vip-inspired" does not exist

13. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

I think theres a lot of potential. Just have to execute it properly.

14. timmy0tool

timmy0tool Member

i agree with jeebus, and the 808 state has got it down well! but i wouldn't do it. i love the tsx in it's natural environment, tearing it up on the track!

15. Mrs.Rodriguez

Mrs.Rodriguez New Member

If you like it, go for it! It's about your passion from inspiration.

16. Jea

Jea New Member

Do you have photos of the 3GS with TrafficStar STR at the background?

17. khanhdom

khanhdom New Member

honestly if you're tight on money and moving out, save your money. you'll probably regret it later if you mod it.

18. airmax

airmax VSC Super Moderator

black one is the best example of a vip styled tsx in the US. imho.

19. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

If you want to mod cars, you should live at home haha

20. psyk0tic808

psyk0tic808 New Member

sorry i do not....