UCF10 seat and steering wheel replacement

Discussion in 'Interior' started by BiggieSmalls, Aug 23, 2011.

1. BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls New Member

So i am curious if there are any seat rails that bolt up to the UCF10 chassis so i can use my aftermarket seats (BRIDE CUGAS). not sure if sc300 seat rail will work with minor modification?

second question is what hub works the the UCF10 steering wheel spline? i was also thinking maybe sc300 or gs300?

i used search for awhile but came up with nothing.
    hope you guys can help.

2. OG

OG Active Member

works bell 536 hub if you want the best. looks like most supra/gs/sc hubs will work also but you'll lose some functionality.

3. BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls New Member

Ah that you sir. One question solved. I figured it would work just wanted to double check. Do you have any clue about the seat rail?

4. BLKVIP

BLKVIP Member

well Bride makes rails for the aristo bit closer than the sc so id asking a shop. im going to eamil one now. love to see bout putt diff seats in.

5. OJAY

OJAY Member

look up wedge engineering. they make custom brackets and sliders for any car you can think of. hell, they even made custom seat brackets and sliders for my honda element! they do hella good work

6. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

oooOOOOoo good advice. especially when i just started looking for new seats for my element. :biggthumpup:

7. BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls New Member

Thanks for the help guys. I am going to call them when I get off work. Hopefully I can get these seats in soon and reupholster my back seats in bride fabric while I'm at it.

8. Brandicus

Brandicus VSC Super Duper Mod

Its also worth considering that newer model ls seats will work with some fabrication. Probably less cost than other options, check out a CL link HERE

9. BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls New Member

yeah i actually thought about that. i want to do something different though thats why im going to put in aftermarket bucket seats (brides). if anyone has already done this i would love to see pictures for inspiration.:biggthumpup: