TX 04 TSX, going for VIP look now!

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by statictTSX, Sep 3, 2013.

1. statictTSX

statictTSX New Member

hey guys, TX TSX here. the car was a more sporty type car right now. its not a true VIP platform, but i really want to attempt to go somewhat VIP. going to be doing all the widebody work in the rear and redo my fronts in next year after i get my interior pieces done, swap out the vs-xx for something more VIP-ish with 5-6 inch lips. and prbably going to stay static, bags arent my thing! thanks for looking :)

[​IMG]

2. ray316

ray316 Member

Clean

3. jzz30tt

jzz30tt New Member

That's static eh?

4. mrbrian8

mrbrian8 Member

Welcome, what part of texas, car looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

5. statictTSX

statictTSX New Member

Yep static, on d2 coilovers. Going to be swapping them out for BC racing extreme lows and see if I can lay frame ! And I am I'm Houston, TX! I know I got a long way to go for a VIP build but that's what's I'm excited about! Hopefully the rears come out decent haha

6. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

You should come to Dallas sept 14 for this big meet at Texas motor speedway looks nice man

7. statictTSX

statictTSX New Member

thanks for the info!! i might come up ther with some team members.

im new to the VIP thing. slowly reading all the stickies. whats the deal on tint vs no tint? ofc as u can see i have really dark tint in rear 5%, and i think 15% up front. should i take the tint off once i get my interior pieces in to show them off in a fishbowl type look?

8. 99Blackhatch

99Blackhatch New Member

Looking good. I like seeing the smaller bodied Acuras / Hondas getting some love.

9. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

It's just all about what you like man, me I have 5% all around and normally when I post at a car show I leave my windows rolled down

10. statictTSX

statictTSX New Member

ahhhh yes, im gonna keep my tint then. makes me feel more hidden and executive haha.

heres a pic from this last weekends HIN. last time itll be seen this 'sporty.' hopefully it doesnt turn out too ricey or 'try hard.' never attempted to pull off the VIP look before.. but i almost have enough camber ahah probably another 3-4 degrees negative and try and hit -14 in the rear with a new set up after redoing rears.

new suspension set up in the winter as well. going with BC racing extreme drop kit 20kf/18kr and lets see if i can lay frame static :)

[​IMG]

11. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

Looks real good man!! I like it alot ! My maxima was at -7 in the rears I haven't posted a pic but its my default photo. You should come to slammed society sept 14! In Dallas! I wanted to come to Houston for hin but ddnt make it out :/

12. statictTSX

statictTSX New Member

yeah imma try! i actaully got some team members thats are driving out there !! watch out for team apokalypse :) we have 1 vip ls430 but its not running at the moment :/ data controller thingy isnt working for the factory bags x_x

13. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1378393714.222735.jpg my maxima :)

14. statictTSX

statictTSX New Member

wow :biggthumpup: cleanest maxima ive seen!!!

15. levie

levie New Member

as far as non-traditional VIP platforms go, i really like this. Thanks for sharing.

16. MaxiNone

MaxiNone New Member

i like the way the car looks currently, looking foward for the change you have planned

17. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

I sold that thing however lol and bought a 240, now I have a y33

18. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

Lol I sold it however

19. statictTSX

statictTSX New Member

thanks guys! ill be updating this thread as the parts start to roll in japan... damn backorder on all my shipments 2-3 weeks :(. JP curtains, neck pads, kitsuna / fusa, silk pillows, tissue box. just the small interior things. then begins the body work!! still trying to get in contact with Wald for the front lip :( no one speaks english there lol.

20. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

Hell yeah dude orders from Japan takes about a month! But it's always worth the wait. I'm still waiting on my powered by maxx coils to come in man