TSX Projectors (used but very good condition)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by brainneeded, Sep 16, 2010.

1. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

for sale are 2 tsx projectors. $110 picked up. shipping at your expense, give me your zip and i'll give you a quote. cash prefered, paypal add 3%.

well guys my tsx projectors are up for sale. they were used for just over 6 months, i did my retrofit at the end of february, and i pulled them myself from a set of tsx headlights that i got from a dealership.

the lenses are immaculate , but one of the projectors has a bit of silicone on em, i was gonna seal in the projector to the headlight, but my factory seals ended up fitting over the rear of the projector so thats why only one has silicone (i will do my best to remove the bulk of it after i pull it off my car, but know that it has had silicone on it). both have jb weld where i mounted the shrouds, but that'll probably help you when you do your retro and try to mount your shrouds. will be off the car within the next 2 - 3 weeks. if you want them badly you can put down a deposit of $20, and the rest before i ship them. otherwise contact me and we'll go from there.

pm or email me if you must. brainneeded at gmail dot com

here are some pix when they were new and i had just pulled them from the headlights.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yes i had 2 sets. my buddy may be persuaded to sell the other BRAND NEW set of projectors for 200 + shipping + paypal.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  2. brainneeded

p.s. contacting me and being firm about purchasing will have them out of the car much MUCH quicker. :dance:

3. garagefresh

garagefresh New Member

4. brainneeded

Price
    $100 pick up at my convenience, $110 at your convenience. $120 shipped to the lower 48.

Contact information
    PM here or text eight 3 two. 6 oh 5. 2 one 99. PM is your best bet though. please let me know which forum you are from and your screenname.

Is the item new or used
    Used

-----------------------------------------------------
    Product description

came off a 2004 tsx, these are the sought after clear version. perfect for a retrofit. they were used in my scion for about 6 months before i swapped to fx projectors for bixenon[. best bang for buck projector, with a few washers you can have a colorful cut off and great lighting. they do have signs of use, some jb weld where i mounted the shrouds, and a bit of silicon on of the projectors, that headlight had some moisture, so i put the silicon in there to seal it up.

willing to trade for bixenon projectors, with cash on my end (depending on what you have to offer). don't waste my time with BS, i have things to do, and i'm sure you have shit to do too. lowballs with either be ignored, shared with my friends so we can laugh at you, or if need be responded to with a "LOL you stupid".

both projectors
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

silicon and jb weld

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]