Tobacco Smokers. What do you smoke?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by brainneeded, Mar 18, 2011.

1. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

Dunhill Reds 60% and Camel Blues 40% of the time.

(not my picture)

[​IMG]

been trying to quit, but its hard when you've been smoking since you were 13. (22 now) most i've ever quit was about 6 - 7 months, and a couple of times in between. :pat:

lets not turn this into a "smoking kills" thread. :biggthumpup:

2. Platinum-VIP

Platinum-VIP New Member

Parliament Lights only....

3. MR.J

MR.J New Member

used to smoke:
    cowboy killers ( malboro reds)
    malboro red 72's and 100
    then camel wides, camel crush now for the past 3 or so years :pat:

4. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

cigars -- just picked up a humidor setup

5. ExecutiveKoala187

ExecutiveKoala187 New Member

I quit 2 years ago but when I did smoke...27's were and are still the DANKS and wides are chill too. Fuck cloves tho

6. Brandicus

Brandicus VSC Super Duper Mod

if you really enjoyed tobacco itself wouldnt you just smoke it out of a pipe or roll your own?

I know you said you didnt want this discussion and im not trying to turn it that way, but to me that seems to be the way to truly enjoy tobacco without the risk of addiction...

7. brainneeded

i smoke pipe tobacco and cigars as well. i just didn't want a smokers thread to turn into a weed smokers thread.

8. myvipstyle

myvipstyle New Member

I'm with the marlboro man..reds regular.

9. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

Good cigars, all top shelf...nothing more, nothing less.

10. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

marlboro special blend light 100s...$3.80/pack at the gas station. I switched from camel lights because of price.

11. vip tint+glass

vip tint+glass Active Member

most of my life reds
    now i smoke light 100's

12. ExecutiveKoala187

ExecutiveKoala187 New Member

Just a question, why do people smoke lights. I have never seen the point. When i smoked lights I just felt like I was getting cheated out of nicotine.

13. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

i was born with asthma, everything else plus a full flavor smoke just blows out my lungs. cough blood from menthols. so lights is it for me, lol.

14. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

I smoked Marlboro Reds and Marlboro Lights when I was a smoker. Quit over 10 years ago and still going strong. I think I've saved over $10,000 over the 10years I stopped. for alittle time I smoked those dunhills and even Davidoff but it wasn't worth it...nothing beat the nicotine hit of a Marlboro Red. Except death cigarettes...and maybe lucky strikes.

Honestly people...just quit. Clothes don't stink, mouth don't stink, car don't stink, hands don't stink, no more tobacco particles in the pocket, no more worrying where to throw butt away, no more lighters, extra $5+ in pocket etc...

I do enjoy a cigar now and then and I am NOT addicted to it at all...

15. OG

OG Active Member

newport 100s

16. brainneeded

dunhills are almost $9 a pack now.

camels are about 6 - 7 depending.

17. babyshanker

babyshanker New Member

Smoked light 100s in highschool...then marb reds...then I started coughing shit up all the time and my lungs felt like ass so I quit. I started jogging and my Lungs feel so much better, I don't smell, teeth aint yellow and I don't fiend so much for a smoke. I grow medical marijuana now and I Vape or smoke a small joint to myself every other night.

18. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

^^^adda boy :biggthumpup:

19. JN.FYC

JN.FYC VSC Super Moderator

Use to smoke Marlboro Reds & 27's a lot. Then started smoking Mavericks, eventually those got harsh and kept fucking up my throat. So i downgraded to Lights, and been at it since, along witta Vitamin-H.

20. Tabaka

Tabaka New Member

Quit 4 years ago and never looked back. I use to smoke Marlboro Menthol lights.

I was at a gas station the other day and didn't realize until now that cigs are like $6 bucks a pack!!!