The Grand Nashinal Photo Teaser

Discussion in 'Infiniti/Nissan' started by Damicci, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Damicci

Damicci VSC Super Moderator

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  2. MoWGLi

MoWGLi Member

Ballsey going with the LSR's. Such a love or hate wheel. Shit looks clean though.

3. RITZY33

RITZY33 Member

so true on both points....
    aint even gonna lie, was hoping to see a sick Buick after reading the title haha
    wasn't disappointed though

4. Damicci

I always thought the LSR's suit the car well. I think the biggest thing for me was changing the color of the wheel. Black faces with chrome lip doesn't suit a gold/Champagne colored vehicle, IMHO.
    Gonna work on getting the rear lower but 20x10.5 gives like no clearance in the rear.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  5. KNEXX

KNEXX New Member

I'm excited to see you making headway. The wheels came out great. What size tire you running, they may out with clearance issues?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

6. Damicci

20x35x245 i didn't like the stretch the ns2 gave on a 20x11 so i decided to swap the inners from front to rear.
    went from 20x11 r 20x9 f
    to 20x10.5 r 20x9.5 f
    and now i got more clearance in the front and a lil less in the rear but it mostly affects the fender compared to the inner wheel well. probably a couple degree of camber will fix that.

7. Slo N Lo Benzo

Slo N Lo Benzo New Member

Looks good man. Later.

8. lowlyfey34

lowlyfey34 New Member

not too bad bro

9. F.L.S.

F.L.S. New Member

looks nice Damian! Not gonna lie either, never liked 3 spoke style wheels, but honestly, I think it works on your ride.

10. BAHC

BAHC New Member

glad to see youre still around bro, still love the rims