steering wheel

Discussion in 'Interior' started by shawnthemonster, Mar 29, 2007.

1. shawnthemonster

shawnthemonster King Moderator

ok so on my previa i want to get a new wheel. i know it will take a Steering Wheel Hub Adapter Kit but i want a fabulous STEERING INTENSE wheels. what kind of adaptor will i need? and if anyone can find a hub adapter kit for the previa it would be appreciated.

2. hondaboi

hondaboi New Member

Hey Shawn,

I guess, you will lose your airbag?

3. shawnthemonster

dont care :)

4. hondaboi

hondaboi New Member

OH oki..hehe

Here in Vancouver, its illegal...we get ticketed.

Back to the topic: what does a fabulous STEERING INTENSE wheels look like?!

5. Yokotas13

Yokotas13 Banned

6. hondaboi

hondaboi New Member

7. shawnthemonster

so i got my question answered.... i really love that wheel. mmmm

8. xbizzle

xbizzle New Member

hey Shawn i think the splash hub will work! you can get it from Mackin Industries

9. Yokotas13

Yokotas13 Banned

try autozone?

10. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

frankthetank_86, Might I suggest better tact next time around...and language. A Soarer boss kit can be adapted for use in the LS/Celsior chassis.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2007
  11. frankthetank_86

frankthetank_86 New Member

Thanks, but it's funny how some people can't simply just say that, now a mod post somehting and everyone jumps in, plus I was in a bad mood, had some stuff go bad with my car in the shop.

12. mdenoga

mdenoga Active Member

We're all here to help. In your case, your post was done 3-2-07 and it was probably bumped down by the newer posts. Don't think just because mods are posting up questions they get things better than others. Plus the best way to get the answer is to do the research versus relying on others. I suggest next time to PM a LS400 member like lets say PagongLS (former LS owner) or even post it up in the Lexus/Toyota section. Most of the LS members tend to stay in that section. There is no need to go off topic especially on someone else's thread. :cool:

13. KickEachVerse

KickEachVerse New Member

Sorry to hear that bro.