Steering options?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by timfiredog, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

This thread is 3 years old, almost. Just sayin'.

2. Jigyouka

Jigyouka New Member

Old-thread contribution:

[​IMG]

Not sure if it comes with airbag or not, but I'm buying one of these but putting a circular nissan emblem on the front to replace the fabulous crest.

3. JMAX

JMAX New Member

I got me a Tundra steering wheel and wrapped it with Neffy-Wrap to complete the look I wanted. It has an airbag but it is not connected since YOU CAN'T just replace steering wheels with airbags because the connectors are not the same and if you mess with the connectors you risk yourself to receive an airbag to the face.

Pic of the wheel without the wrap:

[​IMG]

4. OG

OG Active Member

5. JMAX

JMAX New Member

Hmmm... LS400 I assume? I would say that the Nardi wheel does look good but it really depends what you like and what you are trying to accomplish. Reminds me of this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. OG

OG Active Member

yup, ucf10. i agree that you should pick what works with the look you're going for, i just happen to be going for an older, simpler look.

7. JMAX

JMAX New Member

Just a suggestion: I would try to tint the steering wheel to match the woodgrain. I think that would make it look 10x better! :biggthumpup:

8. OG

OG Active Member

i have wood from 3 different cars, it matches the door switches well and the console better than it seems in the pic. something may get done though, depending on how much further i feel like going with this one.