***SOUTH EAST COAST SHOWS POST HERE***

Discussion in 'East Coast' started by ultm8mind, Mar 25, 2017.

1. ultm8mind

ultm8mind Member

Hey all, Bruce here just trying to get some kind of list or heads up for everyone on the East Coast. I know there are shows going on and if we can post them up it'd be great. I'll follow this by the first posting.

2. ultm8mind

ultm8mind Member

3. Lildann

Lildann Member

This is a great idea. I never know about any shows so I hope this thread takes off. I went to Riverside Meet in Chattanooga in April and it was awesome!
    Any shows coming up? I think Southern Fresh 8 maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ultm8mind

ultm8mind Member

Not sure man, I have been out of the shows this year due to our son getting ready for college. Going here and there looking to see where he wanted to go, then since he decided we have been going there and back every couple weeks...

5. Lildann

Lildann Member

I hear you. We've only been to two meets. Been busy with the kids too. That's the dad life. Lol.

6. Lildann

Lildann Member

SlammedEnough in Gatlinburg, Tennessee is Saturday September 30th and Sunday October 1st. Should be a good show but I heard that you either show Saturday or Sunday. Not both.

7. Lildann

Lildann Member

SouthrnFresh 6 is on Saturday October 14th. Listed as a meet with some awards. Should be a good show.

8. ultm8mind

ultm8mind Member

Unfortunately I am leaving the country for a bit and will miss those two shows.

9. Lildann

Lildann Member

Riverside 4 is in Chattanooga on March 9, 2019. It’s my favorite show of the year. Very chill event with no awards. People just walk around and admire cars.