So, I'm A New Guy, Wanna Fight About It?!?

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by E. jeezy, Oct 7, 2011.

1. E. jeezy

E. jeezy New Member

Whats up VIPSC peoples? Yes, I'm a new guy. Not at all new to cars or forums, just new to this forum. Some of you may know me from other sites/forums. Those you that know me, know what I am capable of. [​IMG]

E. Jeezy @ D-Series.org
    E. Jeezy @ JDMChat.com
    E. Jeezy @ JMDChicago.com
    E. Jeezy @ VaDriven.com
    LaidBack @ Club Lexus

Those are just the ones that I frequent the most.

I recently (3 1/2mos ago) bought a 92 Lex ES300, pearl white two-tone, blue leather interior, 5spd manual trans. It's pretty solid and it only needs minor body work, and over the time that I've had the car, I've worked on some stuff... I look forward to learning more than I have already learned while lurking in the shadows here, within the last few months.

Here are a few pics for now and I will soon make a build thread for this site, as I will have to copy paste some shit from the other sites, as the build is already under way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats all for now... Later masturbators!

2. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Welcome! Wow didnt know the ES300 came in stick shift? havent seen one of these VIP styled yet? Good luck with your build, and I'm not a fighter I'm a lover! haha (no homo)

3. romeo291

romeo291 New Member

5spd, that's dope. Welcome to the forum man! From the looks on your signature cartoon drawing, is that your plans for the car?

4. synth19

synth19 New Member

Welcome Jeezy! :D

5. E. jeezy

E. jeezy New Member

From 92-96 2.5% were made with a 5spd transmission and 4% were made with Blue leather interior. I have both in one car.... Thats the rarest of the rare.

The Pixel art in my sig will follow the updates of my build.
    Awwwwwww, shit. This guy. :pat: Waddup, G? Youre everywhere.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  6. Mrs.Rodriguez

Mrs.Rodriguez New Member

Lucky to have a manual stock! Good luck, and welcome. Though I am just as new as you haha.

7. kingpin

kingpin New Member

ES was a camry then and a camry now .. :pat:

Welcome to VSC !

8. E. jeezy

E. jeezy New Member

Yep, a $40,000 V6 Camry... and still one of Lexus' best selling cars.

9. kingpin

kingpin New Member

its funny i am looking for one right now for my wnter beater :pat: thanks Ej

10. CrazyHawaiian

CrazyHawaiian New Member

What are the plans? Nothing wrong with a Windom. There is aftermarket support catered to VIP style, works for me. Have not seen one of these modded in person, but did see a few cool pics online. Welcome to the forum..

11. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

Oue paso Esteban!? AKA E.Jeezy! Let's see what you have planned here.

12. CrazyHawaiian

CrazyHawaiian New Member

13. E. jeezy

E. jeezy New Member

14. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

So.... what are you capable of? As you said.

You make it sound like you invented JP lol

Did you buy this with the intent to do the vip treatment? if so, why didn't you pick a vip platform?

15. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

i've seen a few guys start with this model and abandon it...looking forward to see one completed.

16. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

vip......... Diana Middle Sedan Series

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]