Smokers? Windows?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by uhothepopo, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Phaze2_mizzark

Phaze2_mizzark New Member

Well, if you have leather interior, the smell of smoke doesn't stick in the car..

2. gh0st

gh0st New Member

no smoking in any of my cars. ever.

3. pmendoza502

pmendoza502 New Member

really depends where the smoker is sitting,

if im just driving around town, then i have the window of the smoker open, or all windows open and the sunroof too..

if i am on the freeway or at freeway speed, them i just have the sunroof open, the speed acts as a vacuum and sucks the smoke out.

4. okstance

okstance New Member

im a picky smoker..so either im riding with the front cracked a quarter
    or have the windows up so i dont let all the smoke out xD

5. whitej47

whitej47 New Member

Carry eCigs in your vip table. It will hold them over until you stop. If they are hammered they won't know the difference. I always stop for a break if I need one tho. If you smoke in the car AT ALL, it will smell like it.

There is this little pod I saw on yja one time. Used by Japanese to remove the smell. You leave your fan on circulate and turn it all the way up. Then, activate the canister and close all doors/windows and leave the car running for a bit. Can't find it now tho...

6. lowlyfey34

lowlyfey34 New Member

smoking is eww...lol nobody gets near my car when smoking. and if they do, they have to run around my car atleast 3x to rid the fresh smoky smell lol

7. mr.ka9

mr.ka9 New Member

amen, they gon have to wait till they get out

8. hellachunky

hellachunky New Member

ac never on when sumone smoking it'll keep the smell in the air filter, ive alway ashed out the sunroof. with my front windows down about to inches. but my car alway smells like weed, so i dont even trip about stoges

9. Urangeave

Urangeave New Member

Ive got a Hookah built it. No problems for me

10. hellachunky

hellachunky New Member

lmfao thats hella funny. but u still gotta ash the blunts sumwhere lmfao