SEMA 08' Photo Album

Discussion in 'Event Coverage' started by Oyabun, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

Here's some pics. I took at SEMA this year!! Sorry there arn't alot only 57 pics!! Click the pic. to start the show!! Special thanks goes out to Mike from VSC, Sean from JDM Palace, Shuji, Maho, Mr. Tsuzuku, and Mr. V.I.P. Himself Mr. Taketomi. for their hospitality at the Junction Produce booth!!!!!! [​IMG]

2. BIGGZ

BIGGZ New Member

thanks for sharing!
    Did Mr.Taketomi have a sword with him?
    Now thats gangsta!!!!

3. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

Yes he did have his swords with him!!:biggthumpup:

4. C4 President

C4 President New Member

Very nice coverage. man twin turbo after headers is sick. sleeper. If Mr.Taketomi aint a sword with him its a nice suit. lol. He at least knows how to have fun. He seemed real chill at the auto fashion meet.

5. Damicci

Damicci VSC Super Moderator

Oh that was you at the booth? I was the tall black dude standing around stalking Mike D. I saw you take a picture with Taketomi-san and I wanted one too but wanted to wait for my wife to get back with the camera. Her damn Starbucks failed me.

6. 208Soarer

208Soarer New Member

Great Pics! Got to love the Junction Produce booth- After that, the rest seemed so meh...:shrug:

7. ALEXTHESUS*PECT

ALEXTHESUS*PECT New Member

great pics!

8. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

Damb if I had know'n it was you Damicci I would have introuced myself!!!:pat: I was looking for everyone and anyone from VSC!!!! I even missed Emerald everywhere I went!!!:pat: Yeah I just happened to be at the right place at the right time for the pics!!!:biggthumpup:

9. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

we should have a thread with faces LOL I missed so many socalers because no one was by their cars

10. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

James where you there!!??:signdammit:

11. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

nahh only in socal for the meet I was just sayin ..;( sorry to hear about mishabs wit fam bro ;(

12. jdmpalace

jdmpalace VSC Super Moderator

Thanks for the pics man, I'm sorry I had to leave for the photoshoot at the end and didn't get to say bye. Damn good thing I was not there for the clean up since I put it all up by myself :biggthumpup:

13. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

Dude!!! we had fun takeing everything down!!!!LOL!!! Saw SEMA from the inside doing the take down. We had fun afterwards loading our vehicles and some friend's vehicles onto and into their trailers!!! :biggthumpup: