Rear Camber adjustments for Y33

Discussion in 'Infiniti/Nissan' started by jubei07, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

How do Y33 owner here adjust their rear camber? Are you guys just adjusting with the oem camber adjustments or does everyone use S14 rear adjustable camber arms?

2. no-othr

no-othr Banned

i have mine set at max camber -0- for the neg camber action! woot!Thanks- (arigatou) *SUGOI!

3. Dark Anghell

Dark Anghell New Member

I have S14 camber arms and they are useless unless you have aftermarket toe arms as well.

4. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

So would you have to use s14 toe arms too? I will be running 19x10 with -1 offset. Just trying to figure out before I install suspension and wheels, get it done right the first time.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
  5. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Set at -0- on OEM adjustments or Aftermarket s14 rear adjustable camber arms (RUCA)?

6. Dark Anghell

Dark Anghell New Member

No, they are S13 arms with spacers around the ball joint. Dominic is running them on his gloria.

7. no-othr

no-othr Banned

sorry for the confusion:

0 on OEM adjustments;

pulled fenders;

rolled fender lips.

19x10, O-disk, on a 0mm offset. can! can! can!

8. Dominik

Dominik VSC Super Moderator

Suspension on the Y32/33 is virtually identical (interchangeable in all aspects i have found so far)...

I used S14 camber arms because the S13 ones can hit the suspension strut. The toe control arm is from a 300ZX (which is also the same as an S13). Toe control arms are a must when you start adjusting camber:
    http://vipstylecars.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26210&postcount=17
    Not sure if its easy to see but there were some spacers needed because the rose-joint was a few mm narrower than the stock item.

And further down this post you can see the S14 camber arms installed as well:
    http://vipstylecars.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28358&postcount=50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.