Q45, Cima, F50...... All of the above. Building at a snails pace

Discussion in 'Infiniti/Nissan' started by Flyin Hawaiian, Dec 6, 2013.

1. OG

OG Active Member

shorter end links will put the sway bar back to a functional position, resulting in better ride quality.

2. sonnybiggun

sonnybiggun New Member

Ah man your car is such a beautiful machine, if I didn't wanna spend too much I I would buy it over 02-04 model. If you want wheels that poke you can buy mine, I have another set in mind. I'll give you reasonable price..

3. sonnybiggun

sonnybiggun New Member

And besides Treasure Island I can't think of a better spot to do meet n shoot. I've seen some marina's around the bay that are beautiful too.

4. Flyin Hawaiian

Flyin Hawaiian New Member

Been ages since I've updated this. Nothing has changed other then going back to GTRs. Also, picked upped front and rear 09 GTR lips for cheap. Hopefully I can figure out how to make it work so it flows smoothly. We will see how it goes. Suggestions/comments are appreciated. Trying to keep focused….I stay OEM+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sojah

sojah Member

GT style ¿

6. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

i usually don't like sporty/gt style "vip" builds, but that rear gtr diffuser is gonna look hot if executed properly

7. sonnybiggun

sonnybiggun New Member

Wow those are to die for, I want one too.someday.

8. sonnybiggun

sonnybiggun New Member

Hey Anthony, how's everything? Any update on you F50. Anyways I lost my blue car. In search of 05-06 model like yours too. Take care.

9. Flyin Hawaiian

Flyin Hawaiian New Member

Hey Sonny. Not much has changed. Only thing I upgraded was a baby BBK set up. Installed the Akebono front calipers. Rear is still stock but replaced the rotors and pads with stoptechs. Sorry to hear you don't have the blue Q anymore but excited for your adventure in finding an 05-06. Good luck! ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1442810451.428104.jpg ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1442810522.676514.jpg

10. sonnybiggun

sonnybiggun New Member

That's what's up. Your Q will is a well built car in the make from bottom to top. As for me this time I will jump straight to air suspension/rims/paint off the start. How did the gtr diffuser came out may I ask?

11. MaxiNone

MaxiNone New Member

loving this build. i'm really digging that rear diffuser!!!