Post your Interior

Discussion in 'Interior' started by JN.FYC, Nov 26, 2007.

1. projecty33

projecty33 New Member

LOVE gARSON vEGA

2. MrCeddyP

MrCeddyP Member

Nothing speicial; KA9 with full of set of Bellezza's and homemade Kitsuna/ Kituna Pretzel knots....Baller on a budget! :coolugh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Panoramic view FTW!
    [​IMG]

3. okstance

okstance New Member

i wouldnt assume you know any places who redo interiors in oklahoma do you??
    no one wants to see pics of my lexus cloth interior--itd just make everyone feel itchy =/ lol
    so heres my s13's interior - per the thread topic
    [​IMG]

4. tigerbite84

tigerbite84 New Member

IMG_2226.jpg
    Just starting out......

5. visitor

visitor New Member

I really like your interior! I do have a question on it- let me preface it by saying im on my phone, and pictures arent that large, so forgive me if im wrong here.. Your front seats have a single stitch pleat through the alcantara, while the back bench appears to have a two piece insert. Is there a reason this was done? Also, alcantara is "fake suede" as are its competitors.. Its just MUCH higher quality then anything else on the market! (its the only "suede" ill use personally). It can be purchased at gulf fabrics, btw (just a heads up, as i bet shipping from japan was $$$!) at any rate your interior looks very very nice and please don't take offense I wasn't meaning anything negative!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

6. visitor

visitor New Member

My rl.. Constant work in progress..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Juzzo

Juzzo VSC Super Moderator

Yeah I've always smirked inside when someone is glorifying Alcantara as the real suede =)
    Don't even get why people don't use real suede, cuz there ain't much of a difference. Most online stores sells Alcantara for around 100-150$ per yard, and last time I checked my local supplier it was something like 200-250€ for a hide (~2sqr.yards if recall right)

Oh those red nightlights give a nice touch, going to do more of it like the dash?

8. visitor

visitor New Member

I dont think that real suede would hold up in an automotive enviroment, honestly.. Would be badass though! I am going to be covering my dash, it will have red stitching, not piping though!

9. Juzzo

Hmmm those suede jackets seem to hold their own pretty fine when maintained properly, plus Aston Martin etc use real suede... reason why I know how much it costs here is that I'm going to use it for my seat centers :giggity:

10. visitor

visitor New Member

I cant wait to see it! It will be very nice! Ive never actually USED actual suede in an interior, so my post was only a guess! are you going to scotch guard it, or anything?

11. Juzzo

Well after I get bodywork and paint done, it'll be time to get cracking with the interior. Most likely will use some out gear protection on it.

12. its_me_aj

its_me_aj New Member

posted these in my build thread but thought i would post here too. still have a few things to change and finish up, but it all works for now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. its_me_aj

its_me_aj New Member

i posted these in my build thread but figured i would post them here too. I still have a few thing to change and finish up but this will work for now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. jj702s1

jj702s1 New Member

Love this interior and color. Great job.

15. YaKuZa_GS

YaKuZa_GS Member

Some of you guys may have seen my interior from my build thread. But for those who didn't here are the latest shots I have. You can say I have a bit of a Garson fetish (all legit!). I wanted something different than the standard brown or black wood so I went with a custom silver carbon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my custom LHD Garson table. I bought a RHD Garson table and brought it to a friend of mine who does car audio. He basically took it apart and mirror traced out all the pieces on new wood and wrapped it in leather vinyl and reused all the trip pieces.
    [​IMG]

16. actolex

actolex New Member

Pretty simple.....no extra stuff....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. xbjames

xbjames New Member

18. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

slick interior James

19. Vip_G50