Post your Interior

Discussion in 'Interior' started by JN.FYC, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Patrik

Patrik New Member

2. burgy

burgy New Member

No more Sticky-icky...at least on the handles. Out with the paint and in with the professional Dye work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I should have decent pics coming soon and a reveal of the important part. Stay tuned.

3. infini

infini New Member

Nothing compared to allot of the stuff I see here. But I am broke after the Air/wheels and kit lol! In the fall I got interior plans!! Honestly I dunno even if I should post here yet lol! Oh well you will see later if I do more custom work in the fall.

But so far... (JP table will soon be a converted DAD one!) But still the only RX in the USA sporting this..
    [​IMG]

Just installed the cell phone thing this week
    [​IMG]

Just yesterday installed. Velvet curtains and gloss DAD tassels. DAD light grey neck rests.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still have a long way to go but the go that I got is pretty upgraded DAD items.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  4. bob_sagat

bob_sagat New Member

Damn Burgy, super sick! When you did the headliner, how did you get it out of the car?

5. IowaSciontist

IowaSciontist New Member

6. infini

infini New Member

I think the Garson Table and Steering wheel are such a great rare edition to the car and really add to every thing. The rest of the stuff a allot easier to find and buy. However expensive (I know trust me). I am actually having a DAD table converted for me as well for my Lexus. Can't wait!

7. burgy

burgy New Member

Bob_sagat, it comes down and then out and up through passenger front door after removal of passenger front seat! Once my car is closer to done I will post pics of teh headliner. That is just the sides of it!!

I haver an extra one at the house incase I screwed up mine removing it. I put it back in through the front windshield and then had a new windshield put in

8. burgy

burgy New Member

My wife chillin at a meet awhile ago.
    [​IMG]

9. khanhdom

khanhdom New Member

nice wife lol

10. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

Lam, any shots with the interior in the car? Looks oh so awesome

11. berlinas2k2

berlinas2k2 New Member

And getting the seats back from the upholstery shop. These seats look and fit better than the originals. They also added in extra foam to the seats, and did the perimeter in french stitching.

Real Leather hide, Genuine Alcantara from Toray Japan & Garson Vega material for the insert.

Genuine Garson Vega leather inserts..
    [​IMG]

Genuine Alcantara centers - no fake suede here.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dressed up with the matching Garson Vega neck pads
    [​IMG]

12. infini

infini New Member

NICE!!! I Canceled my DAD seat covers due to fear the fitment over leather seats would be horribly tight. Might have to go this similar route :)

13. berlinas2k2

berlinas2k2 New Member

Be prepared to spend some coin for custom covers, you get what you pay for :)

14. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

+2 :biggthumpup:

15. infini

infini New Member

Your telling me! lol! Yeah it's my motto :) Just got a $3K box of Garson DAD stuff today along with some WALD accessories for the exterior.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  16. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

Nice work Berlinas

17. romeo291

romeo291 New Member

Damn, those seats came out really nice Berlinas, I like how it's not cover in the Vega material. Just enough to keep it classy and flow with the neckpads, very tasteful dude.

18. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster New Member

Yeah, +1 on that. We want Vega, not Vegas

19. berlinas2k2

berlinas2k2 New Member

From another angle -

Taken from Weksos/Fatlace WekFest Dallas show - When I get better pics of the interior you'll see the custom headliner has a stripe of Vega material running the entire length of the headliner, as well as custom sun visors, custom dash mat and the door panels all done to match.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. MaxiNone

MaxiNone New Member

^^^wow, that's freaken fresh...