Post your Interior

Discussion in 'Interior' started by JN.FYC, Nov 26, 2007.

1. burgy

burgy New Member

:pat: I didn't notice...:smiley-rofl:. This should be changing very soon though!

2. Brokey33

Brokey33 New Member

It can't stilll be like that, is it??
    I remember that pic from way back

3. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

A work in progress:
    [​IMG]

Suede inserts and suede on the bottom part of the panel. the leather will be replaced with new leather. I'll post some pics of the seats when theyre done next week.

4. berlinas2k2

berlinas2k2 New Member

5. importart

importart Member

6. burgy

burgy New Member

Not entirely, but parts are still:pat:
    this is all you get for now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Damicci

Damicci VSC Super Moderator

@Burgy
    Been meaning to ask did you remove the seats then remove the fabric or did all that while the seats were still in the car?
    Seems unlikely but some people do the craziest things.

Will probably doing my seats towards the end of the summer.

8. RAWKUSsd

RAWKUSsd New Member

the black 2gs interior looks hard. nice suede pattern

9. RomanTPA

RomanTPA New Member

That thing done yet?

10. tommypham

tommypham New Member

do everyone know what size of the fusa in this pic ?

[​IMG]

11. bWiLKINS

bWiLKINS New Member

It''s just the regular medium sized Fusa.

12. Damicci

Still working on this but here ya go:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

WOW! GOOD SH*T!!!!!
    Man your whip is becoming ill fast!!!! :biggthumpup:

14. Damicci

Thx Oscar but.....
    Nah, I lucked out. bad ass wife does upholstery work and got like oodles of that fabric free from work. like 50+ yards maybe. haha.

It matched the wood grain well so I figured f'it I am gonna make some use out of it. The roof is like 70% good. some parts we messed up on but overall looks good. will be tons better the second time around.

15. donpisto

donpisto Member

What kinda material is that? Really like the looks and color of it. Don't worry, I'm not jockin it, it won't match the color of my interior lol.

16. Damicci

It's kind of like a microfiber fake suede like fabric. I just originally saw it collecting dust at my work so asked around about and was told I could have it. figure the wife could use it for something. and then realized how well it mixed with the wood grain in the car so there we have it.

17. burgy

burgy New Member

I took my seats out completely to remove the leathers. I should be putting this all back together here in the next few weeks. I will keep it posted.

18. JMAX

JMAX New Member

hmmm... I see that no one is using sporty elements in their interior design such as red or carbon fiber materials. I have been infatuated with these 2 cars for a while (I am getting queues for my interior design) and both have very sporty interior queues:

Mode Parfume/BLOW Design Phantom JZS16x
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

F50 for DJ something, I know the interior was done by L-Tide:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Damicci

Nothing really sporty about that interior. I am not even sure how to define sporty interior minus woodgrain.

20. JMAX

JMAX New Member

Well, usually red and carbon fiber elements bring an essence of sportiness to an interior, not necessarily meant to say 'red (or bright color) and/or carbon = sporty interior" :yahoo_68:. One of the things that occurred to me was that maybe people aren't using bright colors right now because DUB and DONK style uses them. Anyways, I will be posting a photoshop of my interior soon enough.