Please be respectful of yourself and others members on this forum

Discussion in 'Interior' started by VIPStyleCars, Oct 26, 2005.

1. VIPStyleCars

VIPStyleCars Guest

I understand how diverse our views are on VIP styling for our cars as in what is VIP?  What style is it?  what parameters are involved?

I know that some people here are very stern on their views of what VIP Styling should be, however for everyone, please do not make it personal over style, opinion, and what not.  We have a lot of members that are here to learn and we need to accept them and show them how RESPECTABLE we can be towards each other.

Some people may feel that certain cars listed here do not belong on these forums but I feel that the VIP style can creep to other venues of automobiles.  I do not want to discriminate over car owners, everyone is welcome here whether you drive a Lexus, Honda, Toyota, Scion, BMW, or Benz, this is an open community as well as a great learning experience.

So please, be respectful of one another.  If he doesn't like a certain idea or maybe crazy offsetted wheels? don't bash the poster, just state your opinion respectfully and nicely.  Now if someone posts against your opinion or car, don't go ballistic on them and say "I PWN YOUR MOM! CAUSE IM 1337!!!"  (ok online gaming talk lol).  Take it with a grain of salt, we can't change others opinions but we can share our own respectfully

2. jbo

jbo VSC Super Moderator

Nice to be on a site that the administrator actually reads and doesnt want trouble makers on kudos!!

3. callaghan.

callaghan. New Member

hell yeah bro. you the mannnn

4. hahajoey

hahajoey New Member

im in it for bad ass cars with bad ass fitments..

5. mdenoga

mdenoga Active Member

whats up john ;D great reminder.

6. shawnthemonster

shawnthemonster King Moderator

no doubt......we all just want to be friendly and helpful, not negative and discouraging.

7. jtanoyo1

jtanoyo1 VSC Super Moderator

Thanks. Makes my job a whole lot easier. :D :D :D

8. efini_kid

efini_kid New Member

so would i get banned if i said, "i pwned ur mom, cuz im 1337!"

jj, sorry guys i had to do it. its been a boring day in college station. i think respect is a huge issue, not everyone has the same tastes but no matter wut im pretty sure taht everyone on this website has a good taste.

9. az_pinoy

az_pinoy New Member

[​IMG]

*she bangs, she bangs!*

k, i'll be respectful from now on...just havin fun with your pic Joey! LMAO

JC

10. Pimplux_A4

Pimplux_A4 Guest

^^^ well said and i couldn't agree more. i'm the moderator on our forums at executive konnexion (www.executivekonnexion.com) and i share you views as expressed here... mikey

11. BrianStyles

BrianStyles Banned

respect goes a long way. loyalty means everything. <3