Paint can exploded in my car, is leatherique my best option???

Discussion in 'Interior' started by 1WILLY1, Aug 26, 2012.

1. 1WILLY1

1WILLY1 New Member

Hey guys as stated a paint can blew up in my interior which was in great shape.

Ive cleaned 99% of it off but the seats are less then perfect now and im going to refinish them, is leatherique the best company out there to purchase leather paint?

Anyone have experiance with it? other companies to recomend? Thank you

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  2. mrbrian8

mrbrian8 Member

Wow, you gotta share pics, as far as ur question they r the only folk i hear of whos product is worth the price

3. 1WILLY1

1WILLY1 New Member

thanks brian, as soon as i noticed it i panicked and went to work with a can of thinner so no pics

4. Schnitz

Schnitz Active Member

Just remember that Leatherique ONLY works on leather. If you have any vinyl on your seats (non-seating surfaces) you'll have to refinish that with something else.

5. 1WILLY1

1WILLY1 New Member

thanks shnitz, its an sc400 , ill double check but im quite sure its all lether

thanks

6. Schnitz

Schnitz Active Member

Mine is an LS400 and its not all leather. I doubt yours is all leather.

7. prtaino

prtaino New Member

I have used letherique to change the color of my seats and the product is awesome. You will also get a plus because you will get to use the rejuvenator and prestine clean on your ride. That makes the leather way softer and nicer, while you are at it do your front seats as well it is well worth it.

8. visitor

visitor New Member

You're quite incorrect. Its leather vinyl mix. A complete new upholstery is less than a grand.. Why not just do it right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

9. Bobafreak

Bobafreak Member

Robitussin.