Our GS350

Discussion in 'Lexus/Toyota' started by Lildann, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Lildann

Lildann Member

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum. My wife and I have two bagged Lexus cars. Mine is a LS430 and here is my wife's GS350. It's bagged on UAS bags with Accuair eLevel. She has custom, one off Stock Wheels Inc. CA1's. Black faces with pink hardware and polished step lips. 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 rear. It has a custom grey wood floor with a pink air tank. We also had the headlights done by DropGearz Motorsports. The housings are black and the amber reflectors were removed. She loves her car and it's nice that we can share a passion for the same thing. Here are some pics of her car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

sweet! love both cars

3. ultm8mind

ultm8mind Member

Saw your other post and this one is even better, awesome collection you guys have! love the trunk setup here, very nicely done, wish my wife shared this passion you got lucky!!

4. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks!

5. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks! I got pretty lucky with her.

6. eurow

eurow New Member

Looks clean!

Are you running the comps with no filters though?

7. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks! We are running filters. That pic was when I first finished the floor. For some reason I hadn't put the filters on yet. Lol.

8. jdmchuweey

jdmchuweey New Member

nice ride!
    are you running front and rear camber kits? if so, what brand?

9. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks! Not running any camber on the front, all stock. On the rear we are running Megan Racing toe control arms only. We don't run a lot of camber in her car. Her wheels are one off, custom made so we did the offsets so we didn't need a ton of camber.

jdmchuweey likes this.