Okinawa anyone (meet and sheeeet)

Discussion in 'Asia-Pacific' started by sojah, Jul 30, 2013.

1. sojah

sojah Member

not my idea but a friend recommended trying to do a vip car meet that doesn't start at 1am (i must be getting old ;) since i've either been drinking or sleeping (99% chance its one or the other) by this time on a saturday night.

i know a few of you personally already but i know there are a few americans running around with vip-esq cars that i haven't met yet, i seens you... so show yo self and lets see if we can get together and have a vip/clean fly ass ride meet and act all civilized and proper for once =)

yeah but seriously if you are on okinawa post a response on this thread or email me and we can try to plan a meet up or at least a bbq or something.

b.3.r.u.s.t.y@hotmail.com [remove the .'s between each letter for my real email address, i just put that up there so spammer/web crawling spiders don't pick it up]

2. 33flavors

33flavors VSC Super Moderator

trying to make my way to okinawa in the near future - i will definitely be on the scene

3. sojah

sojah Member

dude we could definitely use someone like you ;) it would surely encourage some folks out here to do bigger and better things...

what status, GS, contractor¿

4. 33flavors

none - building my house there

5. sojah

sojah Member

retiring so early¿

6. 33flavors

no not retiring but thats where i will retire

7. sojah

sojah Member

so you will be working on japanese economy with a something something visa (forget what they call em) sponsored by your japanese family member or a japanese company¿

8. kalristo

kalristo New Member

I wonder how difficult it would be to uproot from the states and live in Okinawa. Know anyone that might need Americans aha

Sent from my iPad using VIPStyleCars

9. sojah

sojah Member

its not that hard to move here, hard part is landing a nice job ;)

and there are enough americans on okinawa already,, unfortunately.