****Official "Show your vip table" thread****

Discussion in 'Interior' started by /209JOHN\, Mar 20, 2011.

1. knguyen

knguyen New Member

Dammm.. is she Japanese??? When is the next meet? Might head up to stockton soon.

2. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

Selling a gloss black table for a q45 soon pics to follow and one for my q45 aswell :)

3. /209JOHN\

/209JOHN\ New Member

Yo Yo .. her name is Alexis Kobayashi.

you and BBWhispers know Bobby from Stockton?

, ck out "Central Valley Gathering III" on 7/2411.=)

http://www.vipstylecars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26456

4. knguyen

knguyen New Member

Hahah me and BB are the same person. Hopefully I can make to your gathering, still planning everything out right now. And yea Bobby is the homie, we're going up there to visit him.

5. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

Offering The "Vip line" about 5-8 ready to go As soon as the order is placed.

Email me at Vipdout@gmail.com for pricing

James

Here is a picture of how it looks

[​IMG]

6. infini

infini New Member

Ok just got this in the mail. Been waiting a couple of months to get this in my hands! Real DAD table RHD to LHD Conversion for my Lexus RC :) Arrived with some parts broken off there hinges so it wont be going on for a bit. But def. will show it off for Nisei. It was way too expensive lol! But I just had to have it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  7. Pinoy09

Pinoy09 New Member

This may pose as a dumb and obvious question but on the front tables are all of them pretty much set in. or can/do any of them fold down or hide away?

When I find myself an LS eventually I would like to have a table set up.
    Just always wonderd if they are able to fold down or hide away and bring back out/fold out when needed.

any compromise on passenger space?

Cant get enough of the VIP look. friends can say they have blue tooth,tv, heated seats,and subs. i/we can say we have all that and more. ^.^

8. infini

infini New Member

Only custom ones that are usually made here and are non JDM. also the interior OEM design makes a difference to if it's plausible to make. For instance the xB/BB was perfect for that type of table.

9. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

split personality...:smiley-rofl:How's that steering wheel working out bro?

10. infini

infini New Member

Intalled my Lip kit and was able to repair the table nice! This is it bare without the $200 in Cigars and accessories :truestory:

[​IMG]

My test run to see what fits well for the show in the morning.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bottles are empty. But I am bringing the unopened ones to the show. They will look allot better.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  11. YaKuZa_GS

YaKuZa_GS Member

Just reviving an old thread. I had a custom LHD Garson table made a little while back and recently added a few new additions. I decided to wrap it in black leather as I've had all my wood interior replaced with silver carbon and added the 2-Way crystal table rings, coasters, light kit and infinite LED LED tunnel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. TommyUCF20

TommyUCF20 New Member

is there any DIY's to making tables? i want tables but i want to try making my own lol. what trips me out is mounting them without them rattling or anything

13. S14Tan

S14Tan New Member

That Garson table doe! Fffuuuuuuuuu

14. Jason B

Jason B New Member

Anything cool for the rear?

How would you do a rear table for the rear with this setup?

[​IMG]

15. MR.J

MR.J New Member

Like this.
    [​IMG]

16. NINED7CD5

NINED7CD5 New Member

jaguar vip tables for the rear I believe there called

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars