OFFICAL SPOTTED IN SOCAL...

Discussion in 'West Coast' started by augdogg, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Sash1mi

Sash1mi Member

That's mee!!! They are 18" Euroline DH diamond cuts. I work at Cabe Toyota service side, across the street from Long Beach Memorial.

Thanks for spotting me =D

Dara

2. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Cant miss Daras gs! :biggthumpup:

3. Sash1mi

Sash1mi Member

lol I know right! With this being my only transportation. I am everywhereererereee =)

Dara

4. ucf10916

ucf10916 New Member

spotted & talked to (i forgot his name) azn guy with a vertex gs front end conversion at tognotti's (my work). black gs, on equips i believe, vertex front end conversion with the new gen gs. said he was sponsored by vertex. it was the FIRST conversion kit to come to the US.
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEE!

5. Sash1mi

Sash1mi Member

^^^ Sounds like PandaGS or something like that.

6. The Island

The Island New Member

o for sure. i work at long beach memorial and i was tryna ask around if anyone knows who owns that gs...even though they have like 4000 employees haha. your ride is dope though. question though...coils or bags?

7. Sash1mi

Sash1mi Member

Ahh nice nice. LOL @ asking all the employees at memorial. Thanks! Im on coils and thats my only car I have all mileage is daily driven assured. =)

Dara

8. ucf10916

ucf10916 New Member

SPOTTED NOR CAL:

dumped honda oddysey, older year, HELLA POKE, primer with grafitti i think? always see it posted near boarders off laguna

9. miucus

miucus New Member

spotted perzbenz i think at diamond jamboree plaza just 30 min ago.
    i was in a red sweater by original buffalo wings. i saw your car, but i didnt want to walk up to it since someone was inside.

10. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

Spotted Q45er on MacArthur this afternoon 5:30ish. Ride looks way fresh in person. Was rolling nice and LoW. Saw you air it up at the red light. And let it back down to roll off at the green.

11. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Nelsons Benz was looking sick nice and low with that black grill setting it off!!

12. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

Thanks man, hope to cross paths with you again hopefully sooner rather than later, when I don't have my hungry wife in my ear, lol.

13. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Autofashion VIP Festival I'll be there!!

14. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

Cool, cool, I've gotta flip my front tires and get an alignment before I can commit to attending. I've been kicking myself in the a*s for not making it last year.

15. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Gettim flipped and roll out!! I'm seeing about getting people together to roll out to SD so i have my crew and possibly few others but I will post on VSC "west" and on my facebook BPVIP check it out there and add it "like" if you are on facebook.

16. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

Hahaa, yeah, the 7th is a ways away yet. Bummer, I just deactivated my FB...too much drama, but times like this I wish I hadn't. Would love to roll down there in a swarm of rides though. Thanks!

17. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

only 3 more weeks though! time flies!

18. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

CANT WAIT!!

19. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

For real!!!

Me too!!!

Got them flipped yesterday =)
    I've got some bubbles on my sidewalls which weren't visible as they were on the inners. :sad:
    Gotta cop 2 new front tires now...
    I did drop off my oem bumper for a resurface/paint though =)

20. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Get her done! less then 3 more weeks!
    Got my med black fusa today woohoo! Hope to get my window visors next week!!??!