not vip scion xA

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles...' started by brainneeded, Mar 16, 2010.

1. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

but i do enjoy VIPstyle and cars. i'm just too broke and not willing to eat ramen that long to buy vip parts.

thought i'd just post up my car for some shits and giggles.
    dropped:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

first set of wheels: mini cooper s lite (which weighed like 30 lbs each!!!) and 5mm spacer in the front and 20 mm hub spacer and 5 mm wheel spacer in the rear

[​IMG]

retrofit:
    [​IMG]
    as it sits as of an hour ago: le37 in fail honda offets 16x7 +48 all around no wheel spacers and 20 mm hub spacer in the rear.
    [​IMG]

progression of my little beater car. all that's left is for me to install all the audio stuff i have coming in and maybe some small accessories (garson knob covers on my rear seat release?! lol).

and one of my little cousins car for shits and giggles.
    [​IMG]
    ok maybe 2.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  2. Previaguy

Previaguy New Member

Nice looking xA, I really love the xA in white. I might get one for myself to do in white. I have an extra body kit sitting in my garage. Need to put it to use. xB might get jealous tho. Oh well. lol

3. brainneeded

[​IMG]

galveston...

like socal but with more seaweed, dirtier water, and less hot women.

4. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

welcome to the boards ;) and i have some floor mats for thats car if your interested ;)

5. brainneeded

lol been on the boards, just began posting a bit more recently. i remember when you were still bippupwrlex or whatever it was before the name change. :biggthumpup:

i just started buying parts this last year and i'm still trying to figure out where i want to go with this build. :shrug: only snatched up the volks cuz i got them for super cheap.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  6. V8RdnLow

V8RdnLow New Member

That Integra is clean:biggthumpup:

7. brainneeded

both cars are about to be in the shop. :shrug:

8. brainneeded

sold the eibachs cuz i got some tein basics for a steal! car can go a teeennnnsssyyy bit lower, but i need to get my fenders rolled.

[​IMG]