not VIP but look what came in

Discussion in 'Euros' started by vip tint+glass, Jan 22, 2008.

1. perzbenz

perzbenz New Member

Heres my friends smart car in Irvine. Its really a fun car to drive. Driving it in traffic is pretty fun too. Car turns more heads than a ferrari and lamborghini put together. I drove it around for a day and I kept getting stopped where ever I went asking what it was.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  2. nizzan4u2nv

nizzan4u2nv Member

I want one with a hayabusa. Its just like a freakin go kart haha.

3. scottleone

scottleone New Member

well i was just thinking about the three lug hub thing, depending on the bolt pattern it might actually fit 3 of 5 holes on a 5 lug patter.

4. nizzan4u2nv

nizzan4u2nv Member

Dont think so. Maybe a 6 lug setup though but the pcd looks small.

5. ebruce2

ebruce2 New Member

sorry, but these Smart cars are ugly as shit. Cool for their purpose though.

6. perzbenz

perzbenz New Member

Problem with that is that you have to remove the passanger seat and have the tranny there...

7. UberE500

UberE500 New Member

i don't know if i would even call that a euro, more like a segweg with a motor

8. JDMJim

JDMJim VSC Super Moderator

I thought the "real" Smart cars have a Mitsubishi 3 banger rather than the Benz engine. we've had a few cruisin around Chicago too. www.midwestsmartcar.com or something.

9. perzbenz

perzbenz New Member

negative

10. JDMJim

JDMJim VSC Super Moderator

I mean the U.S. versions were gonna use them. may have been a rumor

11. AME_VIP

AME_VIP New Member

Its odd to me that the US is already a few years behind Canada. We've had them for a while and Europe has had them for ages.

They are driven year round. There are even small parking spots designed for them here in the downtown core. I agree they are ugly.