NorCal VSC meet!!

Discussion in 'West Coast' started by Oyabun, Aug 8, 2008.

1. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

Lol ... well guys start naming times .. I know my homie is throwing a show on the 17th in pleasanton ... and its free to register ! why not attend and attempt to win a trophie there and enjoy some food ?

2. mike0187

mike0187 New Member

james, what show is in pleasanton?

3. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Pleasanton is good.

Mike, you gonna stay for a bit and chill with us this time? Last time we were disappointed we couldn't chit chat about your car, the new rims are looking good.

4. Blkdragn

Blkdragn New Member

More info on that show James...

Sorry I've been MIA for some time guys.. Have allot of bad luck going on right now, laid off so no job, have to move once again, having allot of problems getting my drift car up and running, its all bad right now...

5. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

Don't let it get you down!!!! That's why we're here!!!:biggthumpup: A little comic relief :runcoold:and sometimes to help ground you, or even pic you up man!!!!!:dance:

6. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

[​IMG]

haha cant DL the sheet ... Winzip

But

Monument Car parts
    1809A Santa Rita Road
    Pleasanton Ca 94566
    925-846-5555

Car show August 17th 2008
    10am-4pm

12 sponcers

and my Friend Jess contact info ... email him if you plan on attending

kckahn9@hotmail.com

James

BTW sorry to hear about the Jobless BlkDragn I feel you as of November it happened to me ;( you'll be back on top soon

7. urmyhero4now

urmyhero4now New Member

i should bring the new brg miata i picked up :D

hard top and 5 speed BIATCH!!!!

ahaha..ok ok i kno..its still a bitch car...bleh blow me in my q45.

8. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

LOL its coo !

9. drftard

drftard New Member

haha james its an oppurtunity of a lifetime, suzie might just let it go 2! haha JAYKAY lol

watch it james suzies learning STICKKKKK whAAAAAt!=)

chigguh:
    i should bring the new brg miata i picked up :D

hard top and 5 speed BIATCH!!!!

ahaha..ok ok i kno..its still a bitch car...bleh blow me in my q45.

10. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Huh^

I still can't decipher half of your posts.

anything new with that Q?

What's the plan boys?

11. mike0187

mike0187 New Member

ya man for sure.....I always have places to be when we have meets. I'd rather show up for a little than not show up at all....check the car. I lowered it a lot more and now its tucked in the rear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  12. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Nice...that's at that same place we snapped some pics after the bbq lol!

13. drftard

drftard New Member

HAHA yeah SHIT i noticed that shit! i was like where are those damn poles we lined up infruna! :signdammit:

14. urmyhero4now

urmyhero4now New Member

david.....................................

:fyou:

15. drftard

drftard New Member

heh

hehe u know that stuff that comes out ur exaust when u usually start up? i put a lil

sump'n sumthin u requested down there HEHHOHO!:smiley-rofl:jp son=)

16. urmyhero4now

urmyhero4now New Member

you know that stuff your daddy puts in your mom at night? ima put alil sometin sometin in that too for ya :shrug:

17. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Aside from your two q45 fantasies....

Anybody want to have a meet in modesto? LOL

18. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

weak .. concentrate guys .. I will be in that show Sunday .. car is prepped for the show !

see i get to see you suckas there too ! bring it to the show too and kick back .. also Mike the car is looking Nice ...

and David .. take your time and write it out ... haha I used to be like you until I changed. .LOL ... and why you telling us about suzie driving sticks for .. we knw that some she has RON SON lol

19. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

Good to see the two that showed up yesterday ... prior to work ..

Brandon
    Mike

The show was a good turn out for alot of old school cars ... seen alot of hard work put in ! and Brandon the one car you loved took home best of show , the one Mint purplish one in corner .. the guys wife bought it for him (memba)

also I took home Best Luxury in the Car show yesterday .. woohoo tophie number 9 !

afterwards ... I hada guy trying to sell me brand new lap tops ... but we agreed 200 even each or 250 ? but he just showed me a box .. wouldnt open it ... wtf ?? get outta here crack head ...

on another note ...

Met up with D10 car crew with Joe gave the invite ... and had a bbq with Jeff and alot of others and had Christine Mendoza and well as other models ... Hmm 5 models total ... got to shoot on the car ... and then I believe Brandon did you get to go to the DnB and meet up with them ?

thats my update

Painted some rooms for the bro skes new house and then ! slept

20. Brandicus

Brandicus VSC Super Duper Mod

Na man didnt wind up goin to dandb, I ran into one of my old lady friends and by the time we had din din and I picked up my air sus it was already to late. o well at least I got air!

that purple merc was the SHIT, SO CLEAN, SO SAUCY! I wish id taken a pic.