non-VIP RL

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles...' started by mr.ka9, May 10, 2012.

1. mr.ka9

mr.ka9 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

just enjoyin the clean look for awhile, may do some coilovers in the future... still thinkin abt it

2. blackanese

blackanese New Member

Rims look way too big IMO. It has potential for sure and I love those RL but this looks like a donk. If you like it, leave it...that's all that matters

3. jdm4lyf

jdm4lyf New Member

Agreed

4. MrCeddyP

MrCeddyP Member

Wheels set the car off nicely on a bimmer vibe, but running that big of wheels needs to be lowered ASAP. I do agree, it has potential so good luck!=)

5. mr.ka9

mr.ka9 New Member

thanks alot. ive been drivin my last 2 cars dropped in nyc for the past 8 yrs, i dnt miss it at all, i adore the soft ride, thats the only thing holdin me back lol

6. L3GDKANG/JDM-KANG

L3GDKANG/JDM-KANG New Member

7. Avantgarde

Avantgarde VSC Super Moderator

Looks like you raised the car! Get your fenders rolled and pulled a bit, then hammer the inner wells! Bring it back down to stock height or lower... I'm sitting on 20s too and mine don't look that big

My RL

nice to see another Nighthawk Black 2004 though :D and those wheels look GOOD on there!

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  8. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

those wheels are huge, Def do fender work and get the car lowered asap or take them back off.

9. rykster

rykster New Member

I love love looooove the way the rear wheels fit. Dat concave is noice.
    I lil more low and it'll be on point.

I <3 RL's

10. MrCeddyP

MrCeddyP Member

I know what you're saying, but it looks looks weird when people run low profile tires with tons of fender gap. I was debating on running low profiles too but i'd have to lower it ASAP, so i opted to run 50 series to hold me off temporarily before i get funds to lower mines.

11. mr.ka9

mr.ka9 New Member

i cant run anything bigger with this offset or else it'll rub like hell i have my fenders rolled and it still rubs but only on hard bumps or with weight in the back

12. gh0st

gh0st New Member

It looks pretty good...but please, at least run lowering springs if you don't want the harshness of coilovers. Please.

for our sake.

13. BossMaxima

BossMaxima New Member

Import Donk Status! But I cant complain.. I still havent been able to lower mine either :pat:

14. davipstar

davipstar New Member

Damn I want this car. A lil air and lip service and it'll be sittin pretty.

15. The car is clean and if he's happy that's all that matters Good luck with it

16. MinimalMaximal

MinimalMaximal New Member

ya wheels look a little too big.

the ka9 is a nice platform for VIPstyle. Something different from the popular gs, q45, LS, etc.

ka9 slammed on some nice fitting staggered euroline DH with a nice fat lip at the rear would really set it off.

17. 99Blackhatch

99Blackhatch New Member

Nice car, but a setup like that on a car belongs in "the hood" :)

Drop it and enjoy it, if you like the "soft ride" then get coil overs that offer a soft ride or a stiff ride. I have had absolutely no problems with my K-Sport Kontrol Pros. These cars have tons of potential. Keep it up!

my old '96 RL...
    [​IMG]

18. visitor

visitor New Member

Your car looks more "hood" than his....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

19. NYC03Alti

NYC03Alti Member

Nice RL, I had one of those for a little bit...the houses look like you're in Laurelton or Cambria Heights?

20. 99Blackhatch

99Blackhatch New Member

Fair enough. It wasn't the best picture of my old setup, but to each their own. :)