Newbie from SoCal

Discussion in 'Introduction and Welcome Center' started by The Avalon, Jul 26, 2008.

1. The Avalon

The Avalon New Member

Hey everyone. My name is Roman. I'm located in San Diego,Ca. I'm a little new to the vip game but have been affiliated w cars since i was little. I'm probably ALOT younger than most of the members, being only 18. Currently i push a Toyota Avalon, but am in the process of getting an Infiniti M35 / 45. Hopefully you guys can help me out w my new infiniti / nissan project. I'll try and get some pics of the avalon up. It's currently in my friend's bodyshop getting worked on so maybe you guys can help me out w that ride too? Well i guess i'm through w my intro so get at me, thanks...

2. DaygoVIP619

DaygoVIP619 New Member

Wadup Roman!!! yo dawg it's aaron! I'm telling you just use that avalon for a daily and maybe drop it with some springs and put some decent rims and just save up for that M35. I didn't know you had a damn computer, i woulda told you to check out this site. This place is packed with good info so just look around! :biggthumpup:

3. KickEachVerse

KickEachVerse New Member

What's up Roman. Welcome to the boards. It's Kevin.