New VIP Member old VIP fan

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by Mrenizzle, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Mrenizzle

Mrenizzle New Member

What's up VIP peeps, been a long time fan of the VIP scene. I am currently VIPless however I am currently looking for a 89-93 Q45. I have owned 2 Qs in the past and my favorite was my 1990 Black on Black Q. I also had a 96 that I had hooked up pretty sweet but those were both many years ago.

My plan is to either A: find a good 89-93 platform to start a build on or B: possibly see about importing a JDM Y32. All my buddy's laugh because they say it's an old ugly car but I had some good times in my old Q and had always dreamed of making a VIP inspired one.

I currently own 2 1990 300zx Twin turbos and plan on selling one of them to fund the project. In the mean time I'll be surfing this site in search of info and inspiration... r I really got the bug for another Q while I was in Cali last year and came across this..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got all excited and my wife looked at me like what the hell is wrong with you! Lol.. anyhow look forward to peeling through the site.. I always use the search function but if anyone feels like pointing me to some good threads here in regards to Lowering the Q, and tech info and things of that nature, feel free to shoot me the link. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  2. Lowlife

Lowlife New Member

Welcome, I really dig the y32 with President conversion, I have a Y33 and still wanna buy a y32 every chance I get. Looking forward to see what you decide to go with.

3. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

if ya'll are talking about presidents, the chassis code is g50. y32 chassis are gloria cima and cedric models.

4. vipstance

vipstance New Member

Hello and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay...