New to VIPstyle and soon to be owner of a 1996 ucf21 celsior c f package!

Discussion in 'Lexus/Toyota' started by Doug Joseph, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Doug Joseph

Doug Joseph New Member

Hi, Im new to vipstylecars and my toyota celsior is about to be landed in Canada in a few weeks! Very excited=).
    Its a 1996 toyota celsior C spec F package, fully loaded two tone pearl white on grey bottom, has leather, touch screen nav, rear massaging and reclining seats.
    Just want to introduce myself.
    Pics will be uploaded soon as i get her!

2. OG

OG Active Member

what's c spec f package consist of?

3. gh0st

gh0st New Member

sounds awful fancy.

4. Doug Joseph

Doug Joseph New Member

The C spec F package was the top of the line celsior in Japan, It consisted of full leather interior, touch screen controls and navigation, air ride suspension, back seats were full power (reclining, headrest, slides forward/backwards). The rear was also heated and had massagers built in aswell as a personal cd player with head phone jack, front passenger seat automatically tucks away forward so the person in the back has more room, also had rear air conditioning, and rear window curtains, and some more upscale C F packages had cup holders and a mini type fridge in the back aswell as a roof mounted TV. I still have yet to find out if the one i bought had the fridge and tv feature. *fingers crossed*
    But i think thats all the C spec F package is. Once it lands here Ill definitely take tons of pics and a walk around video of all the goodies..

5. Stock

Stock New Member

Sounds dope. I want a vid of the passenger seat making room.

6. Doug Joseph

Doug Joseph New Member

Heres a video of one I found on youtube. Kind of fuzzy though, but check it out ill definitely make a better one when
    I get mine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmHApG23Mfs

7. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Wow nice want to see your vid/pics didnt know of the cf package on the ls400 are these available in the US?

8. levie

levie New Member

eagerly awaiting pics. I see your in calgary. im in red deer, hopefully i see this at a show or something.

9. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

oh my first I've ever heard of this. Definitely would like to see the pics. I hope all is still well and your purcahse is on it's way. Waiting sucks, but sometimes its worth the wait.

10. Donraja

Donraja Member

Dope car and welcome!

11. timmy0tool

timmy0tool Member

wow never knew of such luxuries available elsewhere! awaiting...

12. Midway-VIP

Midway-VIP New Member

where is the touch screen nav?

13. ercchry

ercchry New Member

cf is like the ultra lux package on the ls430... always good for some lulz to compact the person in the front passenger seat with the rear controls. Doug, who is bringing the car in for you?

love how calgary is all up in this forum lately