New to the forum and new to VIP

Discussion in 'Introduction and Welcome Center' started by riggedQ45, Feb 23, 2013.

1. riggedQ45

riggedQ45 New Member

New guy here, like i said I'm new to the VIP scene. I've been lurking around on the forum for some time now trying to get some info. So I was directed this way by Damicci one of my good friends in Tucson. After all said and done I picked up a 98 Q45 with 120k and got one hell of a deal. So you guys gonna see me ask a bunch of questions about this car. =)

Attached Files:

2. blackanese

blackanese New Member

Welcome, and good luck with the build! T-Town!

3. squadoneY33

squadoneY33 VSC Super Moderator

Welcome to the boards and your ride looks like a good starting point feel free to ask away but just one word of advise ......please make the search button your best friend lol

4. Hermz_702

Hermz_702 Member

Welcome! Nice pick up BTW mine is a 98 as well =) good luck with your build. And yes don't be like me, search button is your friend lmao i learned that the hard way.

5. gh0st

gh0st New Member

Ask away, but only after you have searched a little. This forum is full of useful info, especially on the y33 platform.

6. sojah

sojah Member

welcome, at least you got a Q45 and not an ISxxx and asking how to make it VIP...

7. riggedQ45

riggedQ45 New Member

Thanks fellas.....I'm new to VIP but not the car game. I've been wrenching for a while I still have my built sti still. So I'm building the q as a daily. Good to hear there's good people on here. And thanks for the welcomes.

[​IMG]

8. riggedQ45

riggedQ45 New Member

Pics taken of the sti when I lived in London.....
    [​IMG]

9. Juzzo

Juzzo VSC Super Moderator

Mmmmhh Brit honeys...

Oh yeah welcome btw =)

10. squadoneY33

squadoneY33 VSC Super Moderator

LOL :smiley-rofl:

11. PowerhouseGOTTI

PowerhouseGOTTI New Member

The "Q"....just bought mine congrats on yours I know how it feels

12. isendoh

isendoh New Member

nice Q I hope u r build goes well man.

13. TheOPWK

TheOPWK New Member

Sweet. Another AZ guy. Hope to see that around.

14. riggedQ45

riggedQ45 New Member

Thanks guys....the car should be on coilovers and wheels by the end of this month.

Where you loc at in AZ?

15. TheOPWK

TheOPWK New Member

Outside of PHX.

16. KYOEI

KYOEI VSC Vendor

Welcome to VSC! :biggthumpup:

17. KNEXX

KNEXX New Member

Finally got some pics up I see. Can't wait to see what's in store. Welcome to VSC!

18. Midway-VIP

Midway-VIP New Member

very nice sti and welcome to familly . and umm by the way who is that sexy ass girl in pic. The one in back got her number ? lol

19. riggedQ45

riggedQ45 New Member

thanks fellas.....will definitely have to check you guys out in Phoenix when the cars done.....

lol thanks.....yea she south african and lives in london, you can make international calls if you want......