New Memeber

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by fresh_617, Sep 14, 2012.

1. fresh_617

fresh_617 New Member

[​IMG]

can these be fixed? it looks like its in the coat not the table itself

2. visitor

visitor New Member

Yup! That can be stripped and recoated. Careful though, its EASY to go through the veneer on the edges

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

3. fresh_617

fresh_617 New Member

is there any info on how to do that here lol i dont want to mess them up anymore then they are i kno these are hard to come by but it feels like its just on the surface nothing major

4. visitor

visitor New Member

What would you like to know specifically? I sanded through mine in several spots :-( i can give you some general tips if youd like.. Id hate to post a specific "diy" without a perfected system.. If youd like any help just pm me and ill be glad to send photos and help ya out!

5. fresh_617

fresh_617 New Member

thanks ill send u a pm right now lol just didnt wanna use the wrong materials end up doing permanent damage to them lol

6. visitor

visitor New Member

Got no pm my man.. Waiting.. If i dont get one from ya, ill write up something to send ya

7. visitor

visitor New Member

Did you still need help, or you get it figured out?

8. fresh_617

fresh_617 New Member

hmm i guess it never got sent?? lol ok trying again

9. fresh_617

fresh_617 New Member

in the market FINALLY to start sourcing out some accessories...like curtians neck pads pillows ect i was thinking along the lines of junction produce but ive been looking around it seems like they are even harder to get then i thought. im not trying to go the cheap knock off that they have on ebay for like 40 bucks which has to be a rep on just based off the price alone lol (if im wrong please feel free to put me in my place) but yea minor update still on the wheel hunt for a decent sized wheel that will fit but as winter comes closer to an end i really need to get the rest of my check list together so if anybody can point me in the right direction FOR THE BEST PRICES let me know THANKS GUYS

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  10. Midway-VIP

Midway-VIP New Member

welcome . ive always loved the galant body shape. is it a Vr4?

11. fresh_617

fresh_617 New Member

i wish but no its just a base model galant lol making the best of what i got =)