New member.

Discussion in 'Introduction and Welcome Center' started by Lildann, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Lildann

Lildann Member

Hey everyone. My name is Dan. I live outside of Atlanta, Georgia. I'm new to this forum so I thought I'd post my car. I have a 2004 LS430 UL that I call Betty Boop because she's big and sexy. She's bagged with air lift struts, V2 management, and a custom wood floor with hard lines. She's on Work Bersaglio wheels. 20x10 front and 20x11 rear. SuperStar Customs in Lilburn, Georgia pulled and worked my fenders and quarters. Bucky from SuperStar has been instrumental in helping me get both of our cars to where they are today. I love my car and still have other plans for her. Hopefully my next mod will be selling my wheels and getting Leon Hardiritt Waffs. We also have a 2015 Lexus GS350 bagged on UAS bags with Accuair eLevel management. It has step lipped Stock Wheels Inc. CA-1s that we designed. Black faces, pink hardware and polished lips. 20x9 front and 20x10.5 rear. It also has a custom wood trunk with a pink tank. DropGearz Motorsports did hear headlights which are black housings with the amber reflectors removed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOP51DED likes this.
  2. LOP51DED

LOP51DED New Member

Nice, bro. Love the tail lights on the LS. Are they chasing tail lights?

3. Lildann

Lildann Member

Yes they are. I had them custom made by JP Customs 901 in Memphis, Tennessee. Unfortunately I have had a ton of problems with them and now they don't work ... again. They only worked for a few months. After sending them back over and over, the guy wanted me to pay to have them remade. Since I hadn't had them very long and had so many problems with them, I wasn't doing that. I'll have them redone but I'll pick a better person to do them next time. They were dope when they did work though! Here's a link to a video of them when they worked.

LOP51DED likes this.
  4. LOP51DED

LOP51DED New Member

Was it the chasing pattern that went out or both chase and street mode?

5. Lildann

Lildann Member

The chase mode quit working. But I also had to unplug the trunk lights because both of them had LEDs that stayed on.

6. mlracing

mlracing Member

Do those have a street vs show option? Like how do you switch it between the two ?

7. Lildann

Lildann Member

I have a remote controller. When I hit the on button, show mode starts. When it's off, it's normal operation.

Here it is without the trunk lights just before show mode stopped working.

8. mlracing

mlracing Member

I guess they're all closed up so you can't see how it's all wired up as I'm trying to workout how to do that with mine that I've made

9. Lildann

Lildann Member

Yeah. They are all closed up. I don't know much about how they are made. But I can tell you what I do know. I do know that rows of LEDs are wired together and put to one channel. I don't know how many channels each controller has, but it alternates the channels. Channels are programmed to sequence through a laptop. I think the biggest problem with my lights was the load on each controller. I'm not sure what the proper load is, but the load must be correct. Make sure that you figure out what the correct load per channel is. On my car, the left and right sides have their own controllers and the inner and outer lights on each side are wired to that controller. They were both powered by one box. Hope that helps.

mlracing likes this.
  10. TLontheDL

TLontheDL VSC Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum and sweet rides. Keep the Bippu alive in the ATL bro!

11. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks! I appreciate that.