New Member - BMW 540/6 - Wish it could be VIP

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by 525iT_Feen, Jul 15, 2008.

1. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen New Member

Finally decided to post up and say what up to all of you guys! Been into the VIP thing for a long time, but being a BMW nut I have yet to step into something big enough to VIP properly. I love this site, and from what I have been seeing the people are great too so I figured I should finally make this post so that I can utilize the forum a bit. For now I guess I can say the car is VIP-esque seeing as the wheels are super low offset 19x10/19x11 Schmidt VN-Lines and the car is slammed. With the exception of one pic, these pictures are from a few months back and the car actually sits even lower now. Being that I live in Boston, most Tristate and New England guys can testify to the roads being by f*cking terrible so bare with me if its not low enough :shrug:. The car is a 98 with 175k on it and the previous owner is repsonsible for a great deal of the work done. After the HIN at Belmont Raceway in NY the car was hit and my rear quarter was trashed. It should be going in for a full respray and quarter panel flare in the next couple of weeks. The custom system should be done by next wed.

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Exterior:
    ACS Sport Mirrors
    Retrofit Euro Hella Amber Celis Taillights
    Euro Hellas with 6000k low beams
    DDM M5 front bumper with 6000k fogs
    Custom pulled/rolled fenders
    Custom pulled/rolled quarter panels
    Custom Boser Hood (metal extension)
    Euro Decklid
    Shaved Roundels/emblems front to back
    Shadowline Trim
    Chrome M5 kidneys

Wheels/Tires:
    Schmidt VN-Lines
    19/11 front --- 19/10 front
    Falken 452's
    H&R 20mm spacer up front
    *sometimes* H&R 8mm spacer in back

Performance:
    Software
    Chipped
    Rogue SSK
    Bilstein PSS9s with no front helper springs
    TC Design thrust bearings
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Magnaflow[/FONT][/FONT] High Flow cats
    Magnaflow Muffler
    Resonator Delete

Interior:
    ZHP shift knob
    e46 SMG M3 wheel
    M5 cluster rings
    Infinity speakers/tweeters/mids

2. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen New Member

A few more recent pics with the Mirrors on:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Az1

Az1 New Member

Nice car!! What part of Boston are you from?

4. OG

OG Active Member

i wouldn't call it "vip-esque". just looks like a clea a** euro to me.

5. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Dump it on air.

6. infini

infini New Member

LOL! Nice ride man!

7. Kohinoor

Kohinoor VSC Super Moderator

god i love schmidt rims

8. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen New Member

Roslindale/Mattapan Border

Yea, haha. I'm VIP at heart but the car really isn't very VIP. I'll build a VIP at one point. For now I will just enjoy this.

Not a chance in hell. Switching to FKs next week though.

Thanks guys!

9. gh0st

gh0st New Member

thats pretty serious. don't see many of those in my area, especially lowered with fat wheels. nice purchase...didn't set you back too much did it?

10. luda42688

luda42688 New Member

nice whipppp..... im from the bean also maybe ill see ya around

11. Kohinoor

Kohinoor VSC Super Moderator

oh, and this is why i LOVE schmidt rims..

[youtube]hrxXCXdcqVs[/youtube]

i want a set to daily drive on hehe

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  12. KLD

KLD New Member

My old car...[​IMG]

I <3 schmidts :D

13. Az1

Az1 New Member

This Sexxy!!! the red top seals the deal. :biggthumpup:

14. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen New Member

eh, that depends what to much is but it was well worth it. I've probably dropped another 1500-2000 in since purchase and have many more plans for it. I love it and thanks for the compliment!

Where in Boston?

Yea you really can't beat them quality wise. I still managed to bend mine in NYC. But thats a test even schmidt can't put a wheel through. And I bent the barrel not the lip.

VERY NICE! I love em too.

15. KLD

KLD New Member

Thanks, more pics of it here--> http://www.vipstylecars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11819

I loved my bimmer, but without a warranty and being an old E30...too much $$$ in up-keep.

I've always wanted a 5 series, but they stay just out of my reach. Are you planning any interior mods? And what are you running for suspension?

16. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen New Member

Right now I have a e46 M3 SMG wheel, ZHP knob, and my system which is getting redone next week. The car is going to have orange suede alcantara and M5 buckets by the winter (after that I might restitch the interior). I'm on Bilstein pss9s and am considering a switch to FKs.

The cars upkeep doesn't hurt me much because me and my dad do all the work and I get great deals on parts. But I totally understand where you are coming from.

17. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

LOL thats crazy

I seen this car in person at HIN, its very clean and well built. :biggthumpup:

18. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen New Member

Thanks bro. hahaha, you were feeling real good at that show. Wasn't sure if you remembered seeing the car. :smiley-rofl:

That means alot coming from the owner of the nicest VIP car i've seen in person. My car got hit on hempstead right after we left the car show. Whole rear end is jacked up. :( Gotta get it sprayed soon.

19. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

Weren't you on VSC before or maybe some other forum I frequent? I know I've seen your car posted before. I thought is was really nice and clean and I too recognized the wheels.

20. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

^ Correct, pics of the car had been posted on here previously when the car was still owned by AndreNY

Haha yea I had about 10 beers more then I should of. Sorry about your car. Hope it gets fixed soon